Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Women in Uniform

No, not the song by 70's Aussie band Skyhooks, but actual women in uniforms. I don't know what it is about a lady in uniform, and I don't mean schoolgirls, but police or even nurses, but they push my buttons and all I can think of is how to get them out of that uniform and over my lap. I am a fortunate woman in that I regularly have a pretty young nurse and one of our town's finest ladies in blue over my lap, but those are stories for another time.

For now here are some women in uniform for the rest of you to fantasise about.




6 comments:

  1. Oh my darling! Just like you, I see a young lady in uniform and immediately conjure up reasons to have her exchange it for punishment attire. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in hearty agreement, darling. Wouldn't you just love to have that pretty little Asian girl doing the spanking crawl over your lap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you both, but honestly all you think about is spanking our bottoms lol
    Master soon to be sore bottomed Mario

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reason we do so, darling, is because so many of you have such spankable bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IMHO you spanking entrepreneurs should be hiring these young women, not trying to change their uniforms into punishment outfits.

    That army officer in the combat fatigues, she strikes me as quite strict and determined--that makes me wonder how well a classic swagger stick would work on a bare behind as an instrument of corporal correction.

    Lots of potential male clients would love to 'earn their stripes' from an officer like her, trust me on that... --C.K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CK, I do apologise for being so late to respond, young Kimberley failed to alert me about your post. Yes, I think any of these young women would be more than capable of teaching a very stern lesson to a deserving man, even the pretty young nurse.

    ReplyDelete