Monday, 28 March 2011

Woodettes


I discovered young Kimberley browsing the Woodettes site during a quiet period at work today. After a serious discussion about her responsibilities at work and some suggestions of how to make better use of her free time I had a look at the site myself. I can heartily recommend it.

In an alternate world steps were taken to bring the misbehaving young English girls known as ladettes to heel and they were sentenced to time at Woodys an old style British boarding school where the girls are punished mostly with the cane, the strokes of which they amusingly refer to as 'whops'. The stories can be enjoyed by themselves, but I found that the lovely cartoony style illustrations of scenes from the stories enhanced the experience greatly.

If you'd like to get the Woody's experience simply click on the Woodys Unit link to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment