Friday, 8 April 2011

Mothers and Daughters

After seeing and publishing some of my favourite spanking artists the other day I searched a lot of Funbun's and GJC's work and found some lovely mother and daughter spankings. Possibly because of my upbringing and how much time I and my sister spent over Mummy's lap this is something near and dear to my heart. I also regard Kimmy as a surrogate daughter and it's always nice to reinforce that bond by giving her a good old fashioned over the knee bare bottom spanking. It's lovely to see how she and her own mother; Gabrielle, interact on a daily basis at the shop too.
Here's some pictures for your enjoyment.
Much love Aunty Andrea.








3 comments:

  1. The late Mr. Churchward and the divine Ms. Fun Bun have certainly graced us with some of the best Mother/Daughter spanking pictures of all time. I especially love the one of the naughty girl in pigtails, getting it bare-bottomed on the front porch!

    Love,

    Carla Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of Funbun's are ever so cute. I may have to see if I can recreate some. I have a covered porch out the back, maybe when the weather improves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunty Andrea,

    I share your deep affection for mother/daughter spankings. Whether it be mother/daughter, aunty/niece or teacher/pupil, there's just something about an older woman spanking a younger gal's bare bottom across her knee that satisfies me in a way an M/f spanking somehow can't.

    I prefer Funbun's style to GJC's. You notice how nice and round his naughty girls' bottoms are? I'm sure I'm not alone in saying it makes a difference. Especially in F/f videos where the bottom is intermittently rubbed during the spanking, it not only seems perfectly natural to me, but I'm enjoying the F/f relationship in a very special way.

    ReplyDelete