Tuesday, 10 May 2011

A Break in Transmission

I'm just making a short post to let all my readers and followers know that due to an unavoidable internet connection problem I have to take a brief break from my fledgling web log. Do not fear readers it will not be a long wait. I anticipate being back on my regular posting schedule after Friday week. I will return as will young Kimberley Susan, my faithful chronicler Seegee, the hard working staff at Bared Affair and the delightful Debbie from Australia.
In the meantime I will be kept busy burning the many deserving bottoms that come in and out of the shop.
Love and spanks,
Aunty Andrea

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely thought, burning some bottoms!! Awesome

    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are well and there are some nice red "burning" bottoms, what a thought!

    Regards
    Ron

    ReplyDelete