Thursday, 5 May 2011

What's in a name?

People may have noticed recently that some new Bared Affair style work has been posted here, but it never appeared in the 'zine. It has always been my intention to create a form of the much loved 'zine here. However the name belonged to the lady who ran Bared Affair. I think it's only fair that I should come up with a new name for what I'm doing.

We here at the Spank Shop put our heads together and came up with a shortlist.

My initial proposal was The Spank Shop Spot, but that may be a bit of a tongue twister.

Kimberley came up with Glowing Globes Gazette and The Scarlet Standard.

Gabrielle's suggestion was Dateline: Spank!

What do you all think? Do you like any of them or would you like to see something different?

Here's a picture to mull it over with.


Picture from Girl Spanks Girl.

2 comments:

  1. Nice red bottoms!!

    Not sure I can concentrate.

    Thanks
    Be well

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a nice photo, too, although I hoped it may aid concentration, not distract from it, young man.

    ReplyDelete