Friday, 10 June 2011

Talk to the hand

As I was finishing up last night, administering a sound hand spanking to a deserving bottom I started considering the many 'tools of the trade' I use in the shop and thought I'd a series of posts about them. Although strictly speaking the hand isn't an implement, as it's attached to your arm and everyone has one, it is a common spanking 'weapon'. Most spanking 'instruments' have something to recommend them and the hand is no exception.


This picture from Spanked Sweeties with Snow Mercy spanking Sophia Locke illustrates exactly what I'm talking about.

The hand is always available.
There's an intimacy between spanker and spankee with the uncovered palm meeting the tender bare flesh of a deserving bottom.
You can really feel the bottom as it heats up under your palm.
It's the best thing for a surprise or al fresco spanking.
It has some disadvantages.
A tough bottom, particularly boys, require sterner measures.
The poor spanker can end up with a very sore hand if it's spanking a hard or clenched set of buttocks.
I do think the pros far outweigh the cons and nearly always 'warm up' my clients with my hand before moving to something a little more severe.
What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly, Aunt Andrea.

    I wouldn't want to be without spanking implements, because they work so well for punishment, however, as you describe so astutely, the hand-spanking is a method offering unique advantages. Even when using an implement---hairbrush, paddle, strap, cane, switch, or the like---I want a spanking to be a sensual experience and connection. We never flail away without a keen awareness and control of the sensations we are creating. Bare flesh on flesh is the most control we can have over the strongest sensual connection we can make.

    I do understand how tough bottoms can really benefit from tougher implements and softer hands should be spared, and like some can throw a baseball 100 mph while others can't come close, all arms are not created equal when it comes to spanking. I like that your hand must be respected, and that you will also utilize all applicable tools available when tending to a deserving bottom. I do not doubt your spankings are most effective.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett, thank you so much for your feedback. Seegee did a Bared Affair article comparing the various implements and I'm sure I'll post that at times time, but I'd like to examine my own feelings and experiences with them. There's an intimacy with the hand that cannot get obtained with anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading about your feelings and experiences, Aunty Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy the pieces as I post them, Brett.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunty,

    This is a great post but I for one, while love to the hairbrush absolutly crave hand spankings. I feel there is nothing more intimate and caring than a long and hard hand spanking over a caring lap. Now for me sometimes, implements just go too far being the more and harder the better. I love to be spanked with the brush and sometimes other domestic implements like the spoon or a rules. Again however when I spank I always finish with my hand. When I am over a lap, I love to be "finished" off with the hand.

    OTK with the hand is just classic for me.

    Wonderful post Ma'am. Thank you.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hand spanking is lovely, Ron. I always begin with a hand warmup, and I agree that it is also a nice finish off. I'll be interested to see how you feel about some of the other implements I speak about.

    ReplyDelete