Saturday, 4 June 2011

Waiting for it

I discovered this picture on Real Spankings and it brought up some thoughts.


Given that this delightful young ladies jeans are around her knees and her bottom is bare I can only assume that the paddle she is holding will soon be used on her delightful derriere. What interests me is the smile on her face. I sometimes had to fetch and hold the instrument of my own destruction as a young girl growing up and I can assure you that I was not smiling, crying yes, smiling no. I don't often make my clients bring me the implement or hold it while waiting, but maybe I should, it's quite an effective technique and can really make those pre spanking butterflies flap their wings very hard.
As for why she has a smile on her face that will have to remain a mystery known only to Miss About To Be Paddled.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Aunty Andrea. I'm not an RS member at the moment, but if I remember correctly, this is a common post school-swats shot. If the girl is seated, usually with her pants down, and holding the signed paddle, then she has already received her paddling. It seems almost all the girls were smiling in this shot. School swats were always very real at Real Spankings, so we can be fairly certain that the girl in this pick is sitting on a very hot seat. Maybe the girls are supposed to smile for the camera, and maybe they're relieved the paddling is over. I guess a grown-up girl can sit on a freshly paddled bottom and look happy about it. As I remember growing up, it was not a happy feeling after a paddling. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett, I think your explanation is probably quite correct. Thank you very much. I didn't immediately come to that conclusion, because invariably in the shop once a deserving bottom has been spanked it is displayed in a corner, not covered by a chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunty,

    Interesting take and one can only assume the paddling was not that hard. Yes I too often had to "go get the brush" growing up and it was pure terror as it is now when I am told the same thing. And trust me, I am never smiling like that, ever, maybe totally relieved and stress free but never smiling!!

    Thanks for the thoughts
    Regards
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. aunty Andrea, I wonder if you would be so kind as to allow me to download the latest episodes of the spank shop, since the demise of the F/M spanking website I have been unable to download the later chapters.

    Mario

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mario, sweetheart, if you'd like to send me your email, darling I'll see what I can do about getting you access to those chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunty Andrea, I sent you a popup on the spanking library site as it is more private,

    Mario

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aunty, as adorable and amusing as this picture is, I highly doubt that any young man or lady awaiting an appointment in your Spank Shop waiting room would be smiling like that, hmm?

    More likely they'd be nervously squirming in their seats, sweating and chewing their lower lips, heart pounding, mouth dry and perhaps even their eyes brimming with premature tears...?

    And sitting AFTER a spanking certainly isn't likely to provoke a smile... especially if it's a particularly hard chair or stool! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete