Friday, 9 September 2011

The Anatomy of a Spanking

Like any well told story a good spanking consists of three parts; a beginning, a middle and an end. Here in the Spank Shop, the beginning is generally the warm up by hand, the middle is the use of an implement or implements and the end is some time in the corner displaying and nursing a freshly spanked bare bottom.

I found this series of pictures over at Girl Spanks Girl which illustrates an anatomy differently, but still quite effectively.


Domme Snow Mercy in her Aunt Bella role, puts daughter Alanah Rae over her lap for a warmup over the snug seat of her pretty pink flower covered pj's. Despite my preference for beginning and ending a spanking on the bare buttocks, I do often admire a nice pair of pajamas and I know my friend Carla Marie adores a good pajama spanking. So I hope she's out there reading and may even grace us with a comment.


Once Alanah's pj's have been dusted down, off they come for her punishment to continue over her nicely filled white panties. Even here we can see the evidence that her bottom is colouring up nicely from Snow's hand in the redness at the edges of her white knickers.


And inevitably Alanah's panties join her pajama bottoms on the unneeded clothes pile and her rosy red rear is displayed to us in all it's glory. The fate of every naughty girl who happens find herself draped over her displeased mother's thighs. The hairbrush laying to one side indicates that this young lady's ordeal is far from over.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Aunty Andrea,

    Thank you very much for the wonderful pictures and description of an OTK spanking.

    Have a great weekend.

    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy pictures! "Aunt Bella" is unbelievably hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure, joey, and you to enjoy your weekend, you naughty boy!
    Thank you OTTO, welcome to the Spank Shop, as I believe it's the first time we have heard from you. I must admit when I found the pictures my thoughts regarding Snow Mercy as Aunty Bella mirrored yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a nice spanking and love the panty spanking. Thanks
    Regards
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rather thought you may appreciate the panty spanking, Ron.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right Auntie.I have never thought about the three parts to a spanking. All I could think about how wonderful this is from the very first words of "You are going across me knee for a sound spanking"
    Aunt Bella looks absolutely fabulous.Ohhhh mama mia, how i wish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love having my bare bum smacked using ur hand and a wooden spoon please can u email me on scottburridge363@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete