Friday, 14 October 2011

Dressing for an undressing - Glowing Globes Gazette



Glowing Globes Gazette

A family tradition

Talking about how to get dressed for a spanking may seem rather odd, considering that usually the recipient winds up undressed, but here at Glowing Globes Gazette we realized during a conversation, that how one was dressed played a major part in the punishment itself. We conducted a few interviews to see how it worked with others.

Heather Chapman, 63 lives in Sussex and raised 2 girls of her own. We spoke to her about her methods of discipline with her daughters.

“I was raised in the old fashioned way,” Mrs Chapman says, sipping tea, “and that meant a smacked bottom from time to time. Aside from how hot and sore it made my behind I didn’t think I’d learned a lot else from Mum’s smackings, but when it came time for my girls to have their rears seen to I realized I’d learned quite a deal over my mother’s lap.”

There was a laugh from the grandmotherly woman, as she brushed an errant lock of hair back into position, and elaborated on her mother’s spankings and what she had adopted with her own daughters.

“Mummy had a very specific ritual. I was ordered to take a bath and then change into my pajamas. They were laid out on the bed by the time I was done with my bath. I had to put them on and appear in front of Mummy in the living room. By this stage Mr Slipper was laying on the coffee table ready for action. I had to stand by Mummy’s side during the scolding, and my mother’s scoldings could peal paint from the walls, then let her bare my bottom. This meant she lowered my pajama bottoms or lifted my nightdress, then over the lap and a long chat to Mr Slipper.  It wasn’t until my Janie turned 13 that I realized I was doing the same thing.”

Heather offered more tea, and then continued the interview.

“It did a change a little with my girls. I only had one pair of long pajamas, mostly it was a nightie. With my two it was the other way around. That meant a slight change from how Mum did things, to the way I did. My girls wore long, thick flannels in the winter time and short cotton pj’s in the warmer weather. If they were in their flannies, then they came down before they were over my lap, you simply can’t a make a good solid impact through that material. If their shortie pj’s were on, then I started the spanking over the shorts. It’s very thin material and provides no protection at all. Once I saw some redness around the edges, down they came.”


Picture courtesy of Punished Brats. One of Heather Chapman's daughters gets a spanking in her pajamas.

Mrs Chapman smiled as she reminisced, and then offered “The tradition is entering it’s third generation. We had my granddaughter staying over last week, and she got into some mischief, so after I gave her a bath I had her in her pretty little nightie, before lifting her and it up and smacking her bottom until it glowed.”

Mum’s skirt

“Oh the kids know what the words ‘mum’s skirt’ means right enough,” says Donna Greene, 38 from Michigan.

The pretty mother of three is sitting in her living room having coffee, her three children, a nine year old girl, twelve year old boy and 14 year old girl, are all nearby, the two younger ones in the backyard playing, and the oldest girl studying upstairs.

“I wasn’t spanked much growing up.” Mrs Greene confesses. “My parents were inconsistent disciplinarians and they didn’t really believe in spanking. I could count on the fingers of one hand the amount of swats I received. The idea of the skirt came from something my husband Eric said. He was spanked growing up, regularly, not just by his own parents, but by the parents of friends. One of these mothers used to put on a specific skirt when she was going to give a spanking. She didn’t even have to say anything, once she appeared in that skirt, the bottoms were getting spanked.”

Donna set her cup down, and picked up a long pleated skirt, which she held up for inspection.

“It got me thinking. I always have problems with the whole announcement of a spanking. So next time I had to spank I put on this skirt, and spanked my son. From that time on when I had to give a spanking, on went the skirt first. Kids are fairly quick to catch on, and they soon knew that when I put this skirt on a spanking was in the air. “

The young mother laughed as she recalled the reactions of her offspring when she appears wearing the skirt.

“It can actually be rather amusing. I’ll come into the room wearing what they call  my ‘spanking skirt’, and there will be looks from one to the other, wondering who did what and which one of them is going over my knee.”

Donna looked down fondly at the ominous item of clothing.


Donna Greene's dreaded 'spanking skirt'.

“I’ve found it’s very practical, too. It means that I don’t wrinkle other clothing, and this is the only one that bears the wear and tear of well warmed bottoms. In fact I may have to replace old faithful soon, she’s starting to wear out. My son is such a wriggler.”

They’re so practical

One of the best known examples of spanking specific dress is very close to home for Glowing Globes Gazette, and that’s from Andrea Mahony; proprietress of the Spank Shop, located in downtown Clarkstown.

Readers of her blog and probably this article are already well acquainted with the Spank Shop, and aware of its rather unique practice of dressing many of the spankees in humiliating aprons for their punishments. We decided to interview the lady herself about them.

“Kimberley buys and sometimes decorates the aprons,” Andrea said, giving credit to her teenage receptionist, “but they are my idea.”

A display of the items were arranged across the wall, and made quite a colourful collage.


Examples of Andrea's famous aprons.

“They came about not that long after I’d opened the shop. I had  two clients of opposite genders. A teenage girl and boy. I wanted them to be punished together, as did their parents, but I didn’t want them to see each others privates. I thought of not lowering the pants until they were over my lap, but what about cornertimes? That was when I remembered the aprons in the kitchen. I popped them on the kids, it only covered them from the waist down, but it did the job.

It was noted that the aprons on the wall all provided coverage of the chest as well as below the waist.

“Yes, that was a very specific requirement.  On that first occasion I let them keep their t-shirts on, but I prefer them not to be wearing those either. It heightens embarrassment if they’re nude under the apron. I feel embarrassment is a very important part of any good spanking, and that’s why the designs on the aprons are often so childish. They do serve another purpose, they get the recipient in the right frame of mind for receiving a spanking. The aprons make the wearer feel like a naughty little boy or girl regardless of physical age, I like to think my scoldings also have something to do with that!” Andrea finished with a throaty laugh.


Andrea in action, you can't see it, but the girl is wearing an apron.

“I didn’t think they were such a unique idea when I first started using them, but as others have spoken to me since, I believe they are relatively original. I know some local parents use them at home now. I like to think I’ve given something back to the community.”

From those three examples I think we can agree that how one dresses to receive or even give a spanking can increase the actual experience of the punishment itself. Heather’s pajamas, Donna’s skirt and Andrea’s aprons all put the recipient in a spanking frame of mind and probably made the experience more valuable and memorable for the bottoms that received the spanking.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Aunty,

    Yes. Including special clothing within the spanking ritual adds to the excitement. In September, I attended St. Margaret's Academy. I could feel the excitement build as a donned my uniform: white shirt, school tie, gray pants, etc. Not only does it make your body tingle, it is also a lot of fun.

    Thanks for another wonderful post,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunty,


    Wonderful post. The pre spanking outfit to me is as important as the spanking, including the panty. I do love the Shop's aprons but I am sort of fond of the traditional skirt or dress. Love the spanking dress.

    As to the post, any picture of the delightful Pixie is well just wonderful. But you treated us to perhaps the best single Leda spanking photo, I love that pic. Wow.

    Wonderful post thank you Ma'am.

    Respectfully,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Joey, the post doesn't mention school uniform, but on reflection I maybe should have asked the reporter to do that.

    @ Ron, thank you for the comment. The picture just seemed to fit and I am pleased you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a confirmed apron user I can certainly attest to the effectivness, and versatility, of Aunty A's aprons is setting up exactly the right frame of mind for a spanking, or indeed any other punishment where a well displayed bare bottom is essential! R would agree i'm sure


    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. K, I am pleased to have your wise words here on my blog. You are correct on every count. If R knows what is good for him, I would expect him to agree with you.

    ReplyDelete