Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Bath Time

This photo sequence from Spank That Brat focusses on something that is near and dear to my heart; a spanking at bath time. Very little stings as much as a good sound spanking on a wet bare bottom, fresh from the bath, and no doubt tenderised a little from the hot steamy water. To add to the distress of the young lady in the pictures her aunt/mother/older sister/friend/babysitter is using a bathbrush on her clean backside. A spanking on a wet bottom stings more than one on a dry behind and to compound it with one of the most effective and painful implements in any spanker's arsenal makes it excruciating. She's also been draped over a thigh which has been propped up on the edge of that bath. There's advantages and disadvantages to this method of spanking. The pro is that the spankee is dangling and cannot touch the ground with either hands or feet and it stretches the bottom out which makes the spanking hurt even more. The con however is that the madly wriggling bottom over your leg can be hard to control and could actually free themselves with a vigorous enough struggle, that's a particular danger with an older spankee, as the girl in the photo set, she looks to be in her late teens or early 20's and not that much smaller than her determined disciplinarian. Pros and cons aside please enjoy the set, I know I did.




11 comments:

  1. Wow, Aunty that is just one hot sequence and one hot bottom. The first pic is amazing as it shows the dreaded brush on impact, I so enjoyed this set.

    My Aundry Knight is an accomplished lap and one tough lady, I doubt that bottom did not even think of fighting her way off her knee.

    Just one hot set, thank you ma'am.

    Regard
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the photos and the model is going to wind up with one very hot bottom. The other thing I felt I should have mention is that Miss Knight is going to end up with a damp trouser leg, she should have put a towel over her thigh before commencing the spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of those unfortunate boys that have first hand experience of exactly how much a bath time spanking hurts. My mom has taken me over her knee, pretty much like in this photo set. This after dragging me out of the bath dripping wet and proceeded to teach me the error of my ways. I gave up long before mom stopped whaling into me, she was really annoyed and I copped it. Beautiful set Aunty Andrea.

    Mario

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mario. Were you naughty in the bath, young man?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunty Andrea, spankings around bath time are of great interest to me, for the same reasons you describe. I think the position shown here would foster the feeling of being spanked like a very small child. For someone (the age and size of the young lady pictured) to stay in position would require that she be cooperative, possibly because her disciplinarian has a strong enough force of authority. The punishment could not be so overwhelming that she might slip off the raised knee unintentionally. All-in-all, I bet this was a spanking the young lady has not forgotten.

    fc (a.k.a. Brett)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No I was not Aunty Andrea, I just happened to be in the bath when mom came home from a meeting at the school where the principal wanted a word with her about my fighting, even though I had not been the one to start the fight, I beat up the school bully. Mom had expressly forbidden me to fight so the hiding was for disobeying her.

    Mario

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mario, whilst I do not approve of bullying I also do not approve of you taking matters into your own hands, your mother took the right action, darling.
    Brett, thankyou for your comments, these photos absolutely spoke to me. I've been in both positions, hard to decide which appeals more to me.
    Thanks Joey, you're a great supporter of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree Aunty, bath or shower time is and excellent time to take care of some needed discipline on a wet bottom...... nice set.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely looks like a word-class bathbrush spanking to me, Aunty! Ouch! It reminds me of another one I read about too, actually! :)

    I don't know what's worse about a 'bath time spanking': the super-increased sting on tender, wet skin... or the embarrassment of being hauled totally naked from the bath or shower for on-the-spot punishment. Hm, that bathbrush? Definitely the former option, in that case! Ouchies!

    I also love (to hate!) the 'over one thigh' (what I sometimes call an 'up and over' spanking!) position, despite the obvious 'cons' you point out. Dangling helpless like a child, unable to touch the floor with hands or toes, bottom high in the air and skin stretched tight? The only thing that would make such a spanking more humbling would be if the spankee was totally naked and maybe dripping wet from a... oh, wait... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that was a lesson she will never forget....over one knee is humbling

    ReplyDelete