Sunday, 8 January 2012

Update from Kimberley Susan


I suppose you could say that this post is apropos of nothing, but it's not really. I noticed while doing my admin work for Aunty's blog that we now have 50 followers! 50! That's half of a hundred! Aunty and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all, your support after all is why the blog exists and what keeps it going.

As a little thanks I'm going to post a few pictures.


Many of you have asked about Aunty's favourite ebony hairbrush, well here she is (I always think of hairbrushes in the feminine, although I do believe Aunty has referred to at least one of hers as Mr Hairbrush) in all her scary glory.


What better to accompany a picture of a hairbrush than a depiction of an old fashioned hairbrush spanking. I'm betting that young ladies bottom is going to be as red as the dress of her chastiser by the time she's done with that brush.


Aunty or I may have posted this one before, but it's so lovely it deserves a repeat. I like to call it red hair -red bottom.

Thank you again from Kimberley Susan and Aunty Andrea

8 comments:

  1. Horrible brush, it hurrrrrrtttttttsssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it wouldn't be very effective if it didn't, would it? Does Mommy know you're posting, sweetheart?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Aunty Andrea, she has booked me in to visit Aunty Shan next week and has promised me that brush on my bare bottom until I cry, she has asked Aunty Shan to hair brush me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly,

    Thank you so much for all you do for the blog and the Shop.

    That brush is amazing and while I do understand what I am about to say will cause great discomfort, I would so love to feel that ebony brush on my bottom!!! Amazing picture and love the nice drawing as well. Wow!

    Thank you and thanks Aunty, just love the look of that brush.

    Much love
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Aunty Shan will deal with you appropriately Mario.
    Thank you Ron, maybe you can experience a brush like mine one day. I can't be the only person to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yours ma'am however is one of legend!

    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes Ma'am, she is going to positively roast my bottom. Aunty Shan has emailed me to tell me that mommy has written to her and that she knows exactly what I have been up to. She has told mommy she is happy to fill in for her while mommy is unable to punish me.
    I got the distinct impression she is very upset with me.

    Mario

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be brave, Mario. Make your aunties and Mummy proud of you, darling.

    ReplyDelete