Friday, 23 March 2012

Happy Birthday to us!


I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. While young Kimberley Susan was posting her Road Tests, I think she did a wonderful job, by the way and deserves all the credit she is getting for them, a rather significant milestone passed for this, my humble web log. We turned a year old!

It was just over a year ago that I succumbed to pressure from Kimmy and set up this blog. I think we've had a great year. Posted lots of stories, gathered more than 50 followers, brought Bared Affair to a brand new set of readers, introduced people to the Spank Shop and the people in it, showed people young Debbie Downunder and continued her series of mad cap articles, the list does go on. I even made a few friends and uncovered some authors.

No Birthday post here at the Spank Shop would be complete without a mention of the time honoured tradition of the birthday spanking, so put on your party hats, blow your noisemakers, throw some streamers in the air and grab your spanking paddles because the Spank Shop is a year old!




15 comments:

  1. Only a year old? Hmm... that means I only get to give you one paddywhack.... have to make it a good one, so do be a good lass and bend over whilst I take a deep breath and wind up...

    WHAP!!!! (insert large bold font here..)

    Hope that didn't hurt too much, Aunty (after all, my own blog b-day comes up this summer....)

    CONGRATULATIONS, and here's to a second year as good as the first!

    Hugs,

    RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st Birthday Ma'am, hope you have many many more!!!

    I know I enjoy your blog immensely, your stories and post are among the best!!!

    james

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Aunty Andrea, to your blog which has become one of my favorite blogs. I have enjoyed all your postings, and look forward to many more. Here is wishing your blog many more years of success, now bend over.... I am going to really enjoy this, hope you do as well! SMACK!!! I think an extra one to grow on SMACK!!! :-)

    HUGS,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogaversary!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only one year? Seems like you have been around longer. Bring your road show to the states. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Andrea and Kimmy, Mario and I send our best wishes for the year ahead and hope you go from strength to strength. Keep up the good work and never stop spanking.

    Marta and Mario

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday and congratulations on a most productive first year.

    Franz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't you all just lovely for enjoying our birthday. I love it all, even the paddlings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aunty

    Happy birthday to the best and most wonderful blog and ladies, you two are just so delightful. Of course I will volunteer to take the birthday spanking. You site is just so welcoming.

    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcoming. I really like that, Ron. Lovely turn of phrase and I aim to give all my visitors a 'warm' welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your blog's first birthday, Aunty! I still remember the first time I read your friend SeeGee's first awesome tale about your 'warmly welcoming' business!

    I made you a 'card' and couldn't resist doing a portrait of you, too (both posted here on my blog... I hope you like them both!

    Here's to many more years of satisfied (and hot bottomed!) clients, courtesy of yourself, Kimmy, Gabrielle and co... and to SeeGee's continued chronicling of your (and those incorrigible PGB girls!) adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the wishes, Sammi, and welcome to the Spank Shop, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. belated birthday wishes, though i am one who would be more then willing to take the paddleings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aren't you just lovely? Thank you and welcome to the Spank Shop, littleone.

    ReplyDelete