Thursday, 21 June 2012

Winter

As I ventured out today into our wet windy wintry weather I shivered and thought how much I dislike the season, but then I thought about all the good things about winter and thought I'd share them with you.


Rain, yes I know it can be tedious, but we need it. It nourishes our gardens and fills our dams. Where would we be without water?


Crackling log fires. Is there anything more cosy than cuddling up in front of a roaring log fire while the rain falls outside?


A steaming mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows, absolutely the best thing to warm you up inside on a freezing cold day outside.


From CF Shots. Glowing red bottoms all hot and stingy from a soundly administered spanking. Winter is the ideal season for spanking. Spanking warms up both spanker and spankee.

And the last word belongs to Collegeboy. Many of us could use such a loving mother as the nights grow longer and colder.

5 comments:

  1. Something tells me Colegeboy's bottom would be warmer if his mom spanked him sans pajama bottoms...

    Hope you're keeping warm these days. ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter in June! Still can't quite get my head round that. Nor Christmas in summer...

    But that's just me being silly. The important thing is I hope Aunty stays nice and snug and warm. And I hope the weather picks up too.

    (It's the middle of summer here in England, but you'd never know it. I think someone did a really, really good rain dance in the sixteenth century and we've been living with the results ever since).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunty,

    It is broiling here in NJ but would love to go to bed with a nice warm and red bottom, lovely drawing.

    Enjoy and stay warm,
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer here and Winter down under, but warm bottoms are always in order :)

    HUGS,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for commenting and for the lovely wishes that I stay nice and toasty warm. Rest assured that I and the bottoms under my care will do just that through these chilly months.

    ReplyDelete