Friday, 6 July 2012

Chastising Chelsea

I've made little secret here that I really like Chelsea Pfeiffer as a spanker. She's a real idol of mine. I've posted a number of pictures featuring her here, and as long as she's making superlative spanking videos I will continue to do so. A friend sent me this picture. I hadn't seen it before, and it's too good not to share.


Spankings simply don't come much harder, sounder or more traditional than this. Over Aunty Chelsea's lap on the couch with her hairbrush spanking your creamy white cheeks to a scorching lobster red. It's what dreams are made of.

6 comments:

  1. She certainly is a marvel. It would be truly intimidating approaching her waiting lap, knowing how many bottoms she's blistered over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true, Red, but wonderful to contemplate all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a fate I'd wish to contemplate. Or is it?... :-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's something Aunty thinks about, Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible and that is the lovely Sarah Gregory I believe with her panty around her knees!

    Very inspiring photo indeed.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  6. If we added Amber Wells and Clare Fonda it would be spanking perfection!

    ReplyDelete