Monday, 20 August 2012

A girl's best friend

It's often said that a girl's best friend is diamonds. I think that depends on the lady, and it is not the case with me. I like diamonds, they're sparkly and expensive, although they're not my favourite gem stone and certainly not my best friends. I like things that look nice, but serve a purpose, and a for a lady in my situation my best friend is something I can use.

One of the mistresses at School Mistress Fantasy seems to be of the same opinion. Here she is showing off her's and my best friend.


4 comments:

  1. Diamonds may not be your best friend, but think how many hairbrushes you could buy with just one diamond. No bottom in Clarkstown would be safe... ;

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my point of view, best friend and worst enemy all in one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phil, you are of course assuming that there is a safe bottom in Clarkstown at present, dear :).
    RR, what you said just illustrates my point, sweetheart, the hairbrush is also so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah but a best friend in her hands, she is a lovely lap and love her skirt and well, yes the brush.
    Thank you
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete