Friday, 24 August 2012

Polka Dots

As readers well know Aunty is not really a panty spanker. I'm a bare bottom lady right from the get go, although there is something appealing about warming the seat of the panties before taking them down and continuing the job on a nicely primed set of hindquarters.

I saw these shots on CF Shots and thought people may enjoy them.


Aren't they pretty pink polka dotted panties? They also look rather sturdy, but that young lady is over the lap of Clare Fonda and she is the mistress when it comes to roasting rumps.


I'm  not exactly sure what she's being spanked for, but maybe the artwork on her shoulder and her lower back has something to do with it. It was nice of her to wear a pair of knickers that provided Clare with a guide of how red to make her bottom, and she's ensuring that she smacks around them as well as on them.


Both ladies are setting up quite the racket here. Clare's scolding combined with the slaps, and the other young ladies yelps of pain as her bottom heats up over those stern knees. Good idea to let the bed take most of her weight too.



And she soothes her aching botty after. I can assure you that the pants did come down later in the shoot, although from the state of her backside it looks like the area around them came in for the bulk of the attention.

That certainly warmed up my weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Aunty,

    Oh my goodness, wow, these are amazing and thank you for sharing the very under rated panty spanking scene, love it.

    You ma'am are amazing, thank you.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty panties, in the context of a spanking, are good for two things; to provide an appealing visual, and to hold in the heat of a thorough bottom-reddening. In between those two things, they are an obstruction to be removed, or at least pulled down so the spanking can be properly applied to the bared buttocks.

    Now that I think of it, if they're around the unfortunate lady's ankles, they can minimize kicking, too.

    Okay, three things... ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you love a good panty spanking scene, Ron. This is one of the cuter ones I've seen.
    Phil, you and I have the same ideas about the function of panties in a spanking context, and yes they do help cut down on the kicking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thank you again and while I agree the bare bottom needs to be tended to, the panty spanking is just so fun. Remember one can always pull them on and off the bare bottom!!!

    Try it, you may like it but well done either way.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried both Ron. I prefer them off. As Phil points out they do serve to hold the heat in and a good way to prolong the experience is to have the recipient put on a tight girdle or jeans, the feel of compacting freshly spanked flesh can be excruciating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely pictures, Aunty. They are very pretty panties, and on such a nice bottom!

    Such a hot scene... very much like one I imagine would occur were I ever to stay over at your house for the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Penny. Yes, I think if Little Penny ever stayed over, knowing her fondness for purloined biscuits this scene may be recreated, do you have a pair of polka dotted panties?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do, as it happens! Pink ones with white spots (smaller spots than the ones in the photos above) and lacy white trim.

    The next time I wear them I will think of my Aunty, and I will make sure to behave.

    ReplyDelete