Monday, 3 September 2012

September Update from Kimberley Susan


Oh I do hope that title means Aunty isn't going to make this a regular thing. It's not like I don't have enough to do. Sigh.

Anyway back to business. We have a few things to mention here at the start of September. Aunty does intend to post the 3rd of Alan's reminiscences about his youthful spankings from neighbours and friends, and she has plenty of other work from Alan to put here in the future.

Secondly she wants me to remind everyone that nominations for September's spankable celebrity is still open. We've had some suggestions, but we always welcome more.

Lastly and probably most importantly Aunty is going on holiday late this month and anticipates being back early in October, she'll be shutting the shop during this period, I'm heading off to a beach, and will probably not post for a two week period. She may have email, but promises nothing.

That's all for now.

I leave you with a heart and bottom warming image from the wonderful Sarah Gregory.

Hugs and kisses,
Kimberley Susan


5 comments:

  1. That's my Sarah! She can really take a helluva spanking. And give one too!

    Hope you have a nice holiday, Aunty! And you too, Kimberly Susan... ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you my dear and thanks for the Sarah shot, her bottom is a classic panty spanking bottom but overall she is a lovely switch!
    Be well
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments Ron and Phil. I think I prefer Sarah as a spankee, We can't see whose lap the's over, but I think it may be Chelsea Pfeiffer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree Aunty, and yes no doubt that is Chelsea!
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's just something about her, even if you can't see her face, she has a style that is unmistakable.

    ReplyDelete