Saturday, 6 October 2012

Update from Kimberley Susan October


Hello everyone! Aunty and I have returned from our holiday (we were at different places), and we're both rearing to get back into work.

I have a few things to cover for October that Aunty wishes me to tell you about. Our series of spankable celebrities continues. We've had a few suggestions already, one naughty man even mentioned my name! We can however always use more, so please feel free to make suggestions either by sending Aunty an email or commenting on a post.

Our French correspondent Alan has some more memories to share, and we will endeavour to get those up as time permits. If anyone wants to submit something for publication please let Aunty know via email and she'll do what she can.

So that's it from me, glad to be back and hope to hear from you soon.

Love Kimberley Susan XXOOXX

I leave you with this fun image from Girl Spanks Girl. I think the wrong person has been referred to as a redskin here.


6 comments:

  1. Welcome back, both of you! I wonder if you vacationed together. The mind boggles...

    Two obvious candidates for celebrity spankings might be Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes. Perhaps a "dual" spanking. Now that would be something... ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, welcome home !
    Smuccatelli, I would agree with you that those two are always good canidates.
    I am going to stand behind my nomination of Kimberley Susan based on the "spank shop" stories by Seegee at LSF. I have read all and young Kimberley has not had a warm backside in over three years. Last time was September 2009 when she was incolent to Joelle.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Phil, Kimberley and I vacationed separately. I think we've had Lindsay before, but I'll definitely make sure Miss Bynes is entered if she hasn't already been, and I hadn't considered a double act before, but it's not out of the question now it's been suggested.

    @ Mark, just because Seegee hasn't written about Kimberley having her backside warmed does not mean it is not being attended when necessary by either myself or Gabrielle. I think, though that she has matured significantly since the unfortunate incident with Joelle. I tender Spank Shop 25 as evidence, when she unbidden by me, invited Joelle to my surprise birthday party and even allowed her to help with the celebration. We both appreciate the readership, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home,

    Interesting am I the only one that thinks wonderful thoughts of after you, Aunty spanking me, being spanked by Kimberley?

    Of course I am on record about you being spanked by Kimberley but back to the topic at hand; maybe Lady Gaga is one who could be suggested for a long bottom warming but then again, she may enjoy it too much!
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you're alone, Ron. Lady Gaga will go into the spreadsheet. Your wish is my command, good sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well thank you for that Aunty but no ma'am, your wish is my command!
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete