Friday, 9 November 2012

Love our Lurkers Day

Two posts in a day? To what is this extraordinary turn of events owed? It's in the title. All sites have lurkers. In internet terms Kimberley reliably informs me a lurker is someone who looks at a site, sometimes even follows it, on a regular basis, but never leaves comments. I'm totally fine with this, not everyone feels they have something to contribute, I have a number of followers who comment and contribute, and they have my thanks and appreciation. I also know there are a lot of people out there who don't do this for whatever the reason and I will quote spanking caregivers the world over when I reiterate I love you all equally. If you feel minded to leave a comment please do, but if you don't know that I still appreciate the silent support.

Maybe the last word can be had by the lovely just spanked bottom of Clare Fonda from My Spanking Roommate.


Oh and remember if you appreciated this post you have a lurker to thank for it.

Love Aunty Andrea XXX

12 comments:

  1. Not exactly a lurker, but I have skulked about here.
    Happy LOL Day, Aunty!
    And THANK YOU for all your support. You're the best of bloggy friends

    Love,

    RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a lurker but I enjoy the stories and hardly ever say so, so thank you for a great site.
    Michael M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you LOL Day is good for you.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy LOL 7 Day! Thanks for coming to the party!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you to lurkers and regular commenters alike for leaving a message. It was my pleasure to join in the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clare Fonda's usually in the spanker role rather than the spankee. It's a pleasure to see her on the receiving end, and a lovely end it is. Nice ass, Clare!

    Aunty, I wonder if anyone had a cellphone camera at your last birthday party. Hmmmm? ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree about Clare's bottom Phil.
    Veronica I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunty,

      Nice sidestep! You could be a running back in the NFL (American football). ;-)

      Phil

      Delete
  8. Lurkers, hope you enjoyed one of the classic and classy blogs in the spanking world; Aunty and The Shop are just amazing.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Ron, you are absolutely lovely dear.

    ReplyDelete