Friday, 16 November 2012

Update from Kimberley Susan


Hello everyone! You may have noticed a slight change here at The Spank Shop blog. Aunty decided that a change was as good as a holiday and replaced the old image with a new one that she felt represented her a little better, although she doesn't generally wear black leather gloves. She prefers to feel the bottoms she's spanking and you can't really tell how hot they're getting through gloves, she also likes the feel of the implement in her hand, she can control it better without gloves. I tend to agree with her on these points, and so does my Mum.

I'll also be doing today's implement image post. I hope you all like the change of pace there and the brand new image, although I don't see why I can't get a photo credit as well!

Love
Kimberley Susan XXOOXX

4 comments:

  1. Like the new image. Wish I had it for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe Aunty may have had to shrink the image a bit to fit on the blog page.

      Try http://consensualspanking.blogspot.com/2012/11/tumblr-getting-spanked.html?zx=2c982f2d61e3a85f

      Phil

      Delete
  2. Thank you for appreciating the new image, OBB and Phil. I'm still trying to get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, love the new image, hey te black gloves can come off quickly. Love it.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete