Sunday, 2 December 2012

An award? For me?

Young Penelope Hasler from over at Naughty Little Writer very kindly nominated me for something called the Liebster Award. Kimberley tells me this is something called an internet meme. I like Penny so I decided to be a sport and participate.


Pink and red such a lovely colour combination and so fitting for a spanking blog.

Apparently I'm meant to answer some questions that young Penelope has put to me to be part of the fun. So here we go.

What is your most relaxing place?


Oh without a shadow of a doubt the bath. I have a lovely big bath, and there's nothing better than to fill it with steaming water and lots of bubbles and settle in for a good relaxing soak. A glass of wine or two whilst bathing never goes astray either.

At what age did you give or get your first spanking?

This is really two questions in one. I don't remember my first formal spanking, and by formal I mean bare bottom over the knee, but I have been reliably informed by my mother on more than one occasion that I was three years old and being a perfect pain. I was 16 when I administered my first spanking, and it was to a young cousin I was babysitting. I think she actually wanted me to spank her as a bit of fun, but she got more than she bargained for.

What was the last thing you went to a fancy dress party as?

It was a few years ago and I went as a devil. I had a red outfit complete with horns and a tail. I even had a little pitchfork

Is there a piece of music or a scene in a film guaranteed to make you cry?

I rarely cry at films, I can't remember ever doing it actually. Songs and books are another matter. Bonnie Raitt's I Can't Make You Love Me nearly always makes my eyes a little misty.

Do you ever look at complete strangers and imagine them in a kinky situation?

All the time! Doesn't everyone?

What one foodstuff tree would you want to find on a desert island? (Mine would be a ham, egg and chip tree).

Chocolate. I simply cannot live without it. It's not just one food group, it is ALL of them!

If you could go back in time to your schooldays, but have them in the sort of harsh school common in kinky fiction, and with your adult mind, would you?

This one is a little difficult to answer, because of how it's phrased. By harsh school common in kinky fiction I think you mean the sort of school people imagine was in operation in England during the 19th and early 20th century where the pupils were 'flogged', and that I wouldn't like at all. On the other hand if we were subject to a slippering from the head girl or a good hard hand spanking over Matron's lap or Misses then that I wouldn't mind one little bit. In fact I could even like it, especially if I were head girl.

Ever locked yourself out and broken into your own house?

Oh yes, done both of those and more than once. Aunty is only human after all!

Which would you rather win: a trip into space or a spanking machine?

Oh the spanking machine, definitely. Space would be very boring, at least you can have some fun with the machine.

What was the worst job you ever had?

I worked retail once in the Christmas season. I don't think I need to say any more, really.

How would you describe yourself in one word?

Loving, and I do hope you all agree.

This was a great deal of fun. I hope I have fulfilled the criteria for a Liebster Award nominee and given you all a little bit to think on.

I'm going to close with a picture that doesn't really reference the post. I just like it and one of my beautiful followers sent it to me. It's a really fun and sexy shot of Jennifer Brooks, it's quite old, but I've always loved it.


6 comments:

  1. Nice Q and A session. I'm a chocolate fan too. Gotta have some every day.
    I'm a big Jennifer Brooks fan too. She is so beautiful and sexy and was great as a bottom AND a top. Yummy!

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the extra look into Aunty, well done ma'am and yes of course a spanking machine, not even close. Also chocolate, join the team ma'am.

    As for Jennifer Brooks, she was nice as she was a stern spanker and way back when an amazing bottom.

    Great post, thank you Aunty
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for answering my questions with such witty and interesting responses, Aunty - like everyone else I love finding out more about you.

    And I totally agree that Aunty = Loving! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all responses. I enjoyed this, hope everyone else did. Of course Jennifer Brooks finished it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. any post that starts with you in the bath, leads to a babysitter spanking and ends with Jennifer Brooks is a hit with me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, RR. I aim to please, and in this instance it would appear that I did.

    ReplyDelete