Thursday, 6 December 2012

December Update from Kimberley Susan


December already, with Christmas just around the corner! Where does the time go?

December looks like being a relatively quiet month for the blog, although Seegee is apparently working on a special Christmas story. That's not the case for the shop. December is one of our big months. Mum and Aunty don't understand why, but I think it's got something to do with many of our clients believing that a good spanking moves them from Santa's Naughty List to his Nice one. The little ones open up more to me than they do to Mum and Aunty.

Our recent follower Pierre has sent us a couple of amazing JPC images, they're colour too! I think everyone is aware how much I adore JPC's art, so I'm going to post them here for everyone's enjoyment.


Aunty did a post on outdoor spankings some time ago, a shame she didn't know about this picture then. It is classic JPC. With a well dressed, elegant blonde lady taking a naughty young miss to task and using a convenient pile of stones to seat herself and put the young lady over her lap for a good old fashioned bare bottom smacking.


This one sends a little shiver down my spine. The girl has been stripped nude and is being marched upstairs by the scruff of the neck for her spanking over the denimed knees of her mistress. The jiggle of their cute little bottoms is also delightful.

After that little interlude I'd probably find myself in the same position as the young lady in the picture above if I didn't mention the SOTM for December. Aunty really wants people to participate, this month she's looking for someone we can associate with Christmas. I tend to think of Mariah Carey as rarely a Christmas goes past that she doesn't release another album, somehow she also seems to get younger every year, too. After last month we're a little desperate for nominations, so please feel free to send them in via email or even in your comments. Aunty will make sure I am informed and they'll be entered into my spreadsheet.

I may not get to speak to you all before the big man in the red suit comes down the chimney so Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year from Kimberley Susan.

Kimberley Susan XXOOXX

I leave you with a couple of dropseat pictures, one is from Dreams of Spanking and features Dana Kane and the other is from Girl Spanks Girl. Hopefully Aunty will take the hint and give me what I really want for Christmas. (hint: they're in the pictures!)



7 comments:

  1. Might one assume you're fishing for a pair of drop-seat pajamas? Can't imagine what you'd need them for, although I'm sure you'd look quite adorable in them... ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Kimberley will also look sweet in a pair of drop-seats. I won't let anything slip, but I hope she likes my Christmas present to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah drop seats, just lovely. Now I do adore outdoor spanking and the up the stairs pic as well. By the way, imagine being over Dana Kanes lap in drop seats, nice.

    As for Ms. Carey, one our tv a week ago she appeared at the Rockefeller Tree lighting in an amazing dress with her boobs all over the screen.....now any good Aunty would be warming her bottom for that move!

    Nice to hear from the lovely and adorable Kimberely, I still would love be spanked by her before you Aunty get your brush at me!

    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah forgot, the nice thing about a warm drop seat, is the fabric will hold the heat on your bottom long after the spanking.

    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberley may be aware of that advantage, Ron. I've accepted your comment about Ms Carey as a nomination for December.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, yes yes yes! A lovely spanking over Aunty's knee in a childish pair of dropseat jammies. That would be a wonderful Christmas gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well if Kimmy wants a spanking all she has to do is ask, I'm pretty certain she knows I'll oblige, but spankings are so hard to wrap.

    ReplyDelete