Monday, 31 December 2012

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2013 everyone!


I extend my warmest wishes to all of you, long time followers and newcomers.


Young Kimberley will be along in the next day or two to let everyone know what's in store for the month ahead, but I am anticipating a wonderful year for the blog. There will be more Spankees of the Month and the announcement of who won the 'honour' for this year. Just as a little inducement to nominate and vote I will let you know that the 'winner' will feature in a story written by yours truly regarding their visit to the Spank Shop to collect their 'prize'. I may also do another sequence after that featuring a Spanker of the Month.

Seegee will continue to contribute fiction, there are ideas fermenting in that fertile mind as we speak I am certain.

I also hope to keep producing the occasional Glowing Globes article. If there's anyone out there who thinks that they may be able to produce work in that style that I can use I would be more than happy to hear from you. Once Debbie Downunder recovers from her Christmas and New Years Eve excesses I'm sure she'll have some more salacious celebrity gossip with which to regale us.

I'll now allow you all to ease into the New Year and maybe this image from CF Shots will help you do just that.


4 comments:

  1. A Happy New Year to you too, Aunty!

    I resolved to be better behaved this year. Well, sort of, maybe, just a little bit...

    I hope your spanking arm is in good shape - I may need a little help...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to all!

    BTW, what kind of writing do you need for "Glowing Globes"?

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. RR, I am sure my spanking arm will get plenty of use in 2013, so I had better keep it in good shape.
    Phil, I've sent you an email about Glowing Globes, thank you very much for the interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, much health, peace and bottoms to spank
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete