Sunday, 23 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

I found these images and they were so suitable for the season. I thought I'd post them to brighten everyone's day and by way of wishing you all a Merry Christmas and thanking you for the support you have given me here. I hope everyone gets what they want from Santa!
A Merry Christmas from Gabrielle, Kimberley and myself at the Spank Shop!
Aunty Andrea
XXXX


 For some reason all of Santa's helpers seem to wear green, maybe they're environmentally conscious. This naughty elf (Veronic Ricci from Spanking Sorority Girls) is getting some red added to her costume over her house mother's lap. The onlooker would also soon have her turn over the knee.


Clare Spanks Men has ensured that the boys don't miss out this year. I wonder what he wished for?


Madison Martin takes a naughty elf to task and she's started the job over the panties, but shouldn't they be green too?

The last word is fittingly from the man of hour, jolly old Saint Nick. I'd be willing to bet his customer's bottom will soon match his suit. I don't think this is quite what they have in mind when they suggest sitting on Santa's lap!

7 comments:

  1. Nice pictures but the spanker in the third one is Chloe Elise; Madison is getting the spanking.

    I like your blog, by the way.

    Merry Christmas to all

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to all. I hope you get a few new things for your "war chest" and I hope Kimberly gets her drop-seat pajamas. Do post a picture of her wearing them, pretty please? ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Aunty! Thanks for continuing to entertain us with your musings and tales of adventure. Christmas kisses for Kimmy too, from the founder and president of DOKAS! ;)

    I love the pics... though I can think of few things I'd like for Christmas more than to take a trip across the wild and wonderful Veronica Ricci's lap myself! :)

    Do I have any Poser dropseat pajamas...? Hmm... I should check.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the comments and good wishes. Tim, I'm sure Madison wished she was giving the spanking, not receiving it. Kim did her drop-seats, Phil, she was delighted and looked adorable. I think she's too shy to pose for a picture, but if we're lucky Banjo may oblige us.
    Wonderful to see you back Banjo, Kimmy returns the kisses and thanks you for founding DOKAS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she could still pose for the picture without showing her face. It could be a close-up... ;-)

      Phil

      Delete
  5. I know all I want for Xmas is my very first real spanking across a real lady's knee for some real misbehavior someday! Maybe someday, but I won't hold my breath waiting for some lady to find me worth that much effort!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Aunty thank you. Ah love the panty spanking and that is one lucky man over her lap. Thanks for sharing.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete