Saturday, 23 February 2013

'Babysitters' - Glowing Globes Gazette

                    Glowing Globes Gazette


The more observant among you will have noticed that a different set of glowing globes adorns the masthead. A new year, a new article and a new picture. The photo is from Punished Brats and bottom belongs to the delightful Lily Anna, although she's rather hard to recognise from that angle.

I present to you a thought provoking article called 'Babysitters'


We at the Glowing Globes Gazette recently received an interesting letter from a young lady by the name of Lauren.

We’re going to reprint it first and then explain how it gave rise to this article.

Dear GGG,
My name is Lauren. I am 25 years old and still live at home with my mother. I do understand that as I eat her food and she pays for my clothes and gives me somewhere to live without asking for rent that I should do as she says and help out with chores. However she’s too strict.

I’m not allowed out by myself. I can’t have friends over unless they’re supervised, and if Mum goes out I have to have a babysitter!

Mostly they’re my mother’s friends. They’re allowed to spank me if I don’t do as they say. They even make me take baths and go to bed early.

Sometimes they’re older girls. I even had a college student one night. She was nineteen and she spanked me because I called her a cow when she told me to brush my teeth and go to bed!

If my babysitter spanks me Mum often spanks me again the next day, because I didn’t mind the sitter.

I don’t have a job or money. What can I do?

Yours Troubled Lauren.

To be totally honest dear reader this letter troubled us almost as much as the author claimed to be. Twenty five years old and still living with Mum isn’t all that odd these days when few young people can afford to buy a house or even rent an apartment, but still being babysat and spanked, now that is not something we hear of every day.

Lauren fortunately provided us with a postal address, so we sent a letter back just to see if she wasn’t trying to pull our leg. We got an emailed response from her mother.

It appeared that young Lauren had left a few things out of her letter to us. She was telling the truth about most things. She is twenty-five years old, she does live at home with her mother, she doesn’t pay rent, she doesn’t have a job and she is closely supervised including being babysat when her mother goes out.

Then came the reason for those things. Lauren has never matured emotionally or mentally past the age of thirteen. She cannot operate in normal society and cannot be trusted to take care of herself for an evening if her mother goes out for a break or some R&R away from a demanding daughter with a rather stressful condition.

Lauren’s mother was raised with spankings and so was Lauren herself. It’s just that with her condition they still work on her as an adult. The spanking from the nineteen year old was a one off and the girl’s mother would prefer that it not have happened and won’t reoccur as Lauren really requires an older sitter with a better understanding of the situation.

We believe Lauren sat rather uncomfortably after her mother found out about the letter she had sent us.

It got us wondering though. Is Lauren alone? Are there other adults who still get babysat on occasion? There’s been plenty of debate about what age a person is able to be trusted with the responsibility of looking after younger children, whether they be siblings, other relatives or local children when the parents are not home. Why shouldn’t there also be discussion of how old is too old to need a babysitter?

Our first volunteer to talk about her experience of being babysat as an adult was Mindy Charlesworth.

Miss Charlesworth is twenty-one years old. She’s a bright, bubbly blonde, who was more than happy to provide Glowing Globes Gazette with the following interview:

GGG: Thank you for agreeing to speak to us about your experience, Miss Charlesworth.

MC: (with a blush) It’s Melinda…uhhh Mindy, and no problems. I’m a fan.

GGG: Thank you, Mis…Mindy. Are you still babysat now?

MC: Oh God no! (in a low slightly embarrassed tone) It was kind of how I realized I was into spanking.

GGG: (laugh) Tell us what happened.

MC: I was nineteen. I had a bit of a breakdown after my first year of college. I was stressed out and I ended up having to stay at home, I was on heavy medication as well. This meant that I spent a lot of time not able to go anywhere or do anything without my parent’s supervision.

GGG: That must have chafed on a girl of nineteen.

MC: Tell me about it! I was pretty independent even before I went to college. ‘Strong-willed’ is how Mom puts it. I was pretty horrible to Mom and Dad, even though I know it was what was going on in my head and my meds that was doing it. They needed a bit of a break from me, even if it was just a night out to dinner or at a hotel. Only it was summer vacation and most of their friends were away. That’s when Chad offered to help.

GGG: Chad?

MC: Chad is a dish, and I’m not just saying that because he’s my boyfriend. He is seriously hot! He’s a few years older than me. He had just finished college and was trying to decide between further study and getting a job, so he was at his folks place.

GGG: It sounds as if he was known to your family before this incident?

MC: Oh absolutely! My parents and his parents have been friends and neighbours for years. His little sister is one of my best friends. I’d had a crush on him like forever.

GGG: So you weren’t too fussed when he offered to sit for you.

MC: (giggles) Not at all. I’d wanted an excuse to spend a night with him for years.

GGG: Was it actually put to you that he was going to be babysitting you?

MC: That word wasn’t mentioned. I think Mom and Dad knew I’d throw a tantrum if it was. I was a serious pain in the ass at the time.

GGG: It obviously took a turn for the worse on the night.

MC: In hindsight, no, because we’re really happy with each other, but at the time it wasn’t an ideal situation.

GGG: Did he say he was your babysitter?

MC: He never said it outright, but he certainly behaved that way. I reminded him on numerous occasions that I was nineteen, not nine. In fact I think that annoyed him and I was rather obnoxious about it.

GGG: What was the straw that broke the camel’s back?

MC: That was when he tried to send me to bed. I don’t think he’d ever babysat before to be honest, and a snotty nineteen year-old isn’t the best way to start. I’d had a crush on him forever. My best friend knew about it, and to have the first proper time I’d spent alone with him being a babysitting assignment, it just wasn’t fair.

GGG: You threw a tantrum?

MC: (another blush) Yes. The longer it went and the madder he got the worse I got. Before I knew it he’d used ‘young lady’ on me, thrown me over his knee, pulled my PJ bottoms down and was giving me a good spanking.

GGG: Goodness!

MC: Oh yeah. I really had given him a hard time. The weird thing is I kind of liked it. It’s hard to explain. I never thought I’d like spanking, but from him I did. It hurt, but there was something really sexy about it.

GGG: You liked it?

MC: Yes. It was the closest connection I’d ever had with Chad. I went to his house the following day and apologized. Mom and Dad never knew about the spanking. He sat me a lot that summer and somewhere along the way it turned into us being boyfriend and girlfriend.

GGG: So being babysat at the age of nineteen was beneficial to you.

MC: Absolutely. It was also sexy, we still spank sometimes just for fun, though.

GGG: Thank you for your time Mindy.

MC: Thanks for the interview, it was really cool.


From Elite Spanking. MIndy gets her tail tanned over now boyfriend Chad's lap.

Our next respondent in this issue was actually an email that we received earlier. It was from an English lady by the name of Jane Hollyoak.

I’ve been a long time reader of your publication, even from the Bared Affair days and I thought you may like to hear about or share my experience with your readers.

My name is Jane Hollyoak and I am twenty-five years old. I’m in a long-term relationship with another girl: Heather.

Heather and I met at uni, she’s a couple of years older than me.

For as long as I can remember I’ve had a bit of thing for babysitters. My parents did a lot of socializing, so I was often sat. Mostly the sitters were older girls, and some were very attractive.

I’ve always been interested in girls, so I developed a crush on a few of my babysitters.

When I was thirteen I started to fantasise about being spanked by one of them. I tried behaving bratty, but all that got me was being shouted and sent to bed early. My parents often punished me when they found out that I’d been a little horror for the sitter. Mummy and Daddy didn’t believe in smacking, so they sent me to bed early or cut down on my TV watching or internet time. Not fun at all.

One of my most regular sitters was sixteen, nearly seventeen. Lisa. She was really attractive, long dark hair, tall willowy figure, very fair skin. She was fun too. We connected. She would talk about what interested me, she liked a lot of the same TV programs and music as I did and we’d play games, she let me help with dinner and made me hot chocolate. She didn’t know it at the time, but I had the biggest crush on her. I used to lie awake in my bed at night dreaming about her after she’d put me down for the night.

I don’t remember what I did, but one night I must have crossed a line, because she got very cross with me and scolded me, telling me that I needed a jolly good smacked bottom. Lisa didn’t know at the time what that did to me, I almost passed out. I got sent to bed not long after and had a wonderful play while imagining myself over her knee with her hand smacking my botty and her voice giving me a good telling off.

I brought the incident up the next time she sat for me and she initially tried to not talk about it, but saying that she overreacted and that it wouldn’t happen again, so lets forget it.

I pushed it a little and kept asking about spanking. Finally she seemed to realize I had a bee in my bonnet about something and said we should be open and honest with each other. We had the best talk about spanking that night.

Yes, her parents spanked, but not often and it wasn’t the entire ritualized pants down over the knee thing I dreamt of and read about in books I wasn’t supposed to know about. When she was small she had been put over her mother’s lap. That surprised me, her Mum was lovely I couldn’t imagine her getting angry let alone spanking Lisa. Even then though it had been a few slaps on the seat of her dress. Other times she got the occasional smack on her bum or legs for being naughty, but they had stopped when her Mum tried to smack her once and she moved. Her mother realized then that she was too old for a ‘good smack’ as they referred to it.

Everything came out of me. I confessed how much I liked her and how I’d always wanted to be spanked and would she do it? I was in tears by the end. Lisa cuddled up to me and put her arm around me. She explained that my interest in her could be a consequence of my age, she wasn’t gay, but she had fixated on at least one older girl at school at one point. Even, if I was actually gay, as I am, there was nothing wrong with that and she was quite flattered.

The spanking was different. Even if Lisa did want to spank me, which she didn’t, she couldn’t. My parents would find out about it somehow. I didn’t know how because she wasn’t going to tell them and I certainly wasn’t. I guess Mummy may have seen my bottom and asked about it. I’ve never been a very good liar. Lisa was also positive there was some sort of law against her doing it. At the very least she’d never be allowed to sit for me again and Mummy and Daddy may even take the matter to the police.

We had a hug and watched TV, while I tried not to think about it all.  Lisa stopped sitting for me six months later because Mummy and Daddy decided I was old enough to be left on my own for a few hours while they went out. I even did a bit of babysitting myself when I was in my late teens. I never had a conversation with any of my charges like I had with Lisa, although I think one of the little boys had a crush on me. He was a sweetie.

I tried to put it all down to me being weird. Not the crush. I knew I was gay, but the spanking thing. I did find out that some people did it for fun, but I tried not to think about it, which is actually quite hard. The more you try not to think about something like that, the more you really do think about it. It was a vicious circle.

That was when I met Heather. Heather is two years older than me. She worked for a year after finishing high school, then had a gap year travelling, so she singed up for uni two years after high school. I went direct.

We started studying together, and one night we pulled an all nighter at her place. I got a little tired, and I guess silly. Heather started trying to force me to study and even slapped my behind once. I turned and looked at her and said, “Do it again!”
She just stared at me and it all came out.

I was in love with her, and I wanted her to be like Lisa all those years ago, only this time there were no parents to complain and we were both of age. She stopped and poured us both a glass of wine. I thought she was going to tell me I was weird and that she was straight and I started to cry. She hugged me and said that she thought I was really cute and if I wanted a strict spanking babysitter she would be that for me. I had to make an agreement though that after she spanked me I would have to study. I nearly broke my neck nodding!

I almost jumped over her lap and she started spanking me over my jeans until I said, “Do it bare! I want it on the bare.”

She said okay, and had me stand up so she could get my jeans and panties off and then back over her knee. Heather said she’d never been spanked or spanked anyone before, so it must be something you can either do or not do, because she tanned my backside like you would not believe!

I kept up my end of the agreement and did study after, but not until I had cooled down my bum in the bathroom and was sitting on the softest pillow I could find. Since then whenever she’s spanked me we always do it so that I have plenty of cool down time. She likes to put me in the corner and she often has me put on jammies before, she even got me a pair with the flap in the back, I think they’re called dropseats.

I guess to many people this sounds a little childish, but Heather and I love each other and I think getting to live out a childhood fantasy with someone you’re in love with is wonderful.

Sincerely,
Jane Hollyoak.


Photo provided by Sarah Gregory Spanking. Heather 'babysits' girlfriend Jane. Aren't those PJ's just the cutest?

Our next response was a double interview with two people you would more expect to be interested in this type of subject.

Marcia (not her real or professional name) is a sex worker who specializes in appointments of a more unusual disciplinary nature.

Eric (also not his real name) is a fiftyish man who has had a lifelong obsession with babysitter figures.

“It began, as it does with so many I suspect,” Eric said, brushing an errant lock of his greying hair out of his eyes. “In my childhood.”

“Eric’s right,” Marcia agreed, her dark brown eyes entrancing. “Most of my clients want me to fulfill fantasies that developed in their pre teen years.”

“I don’t think that I was babysat more or less than most of my friends,” Eric admitted. “I grew up in a tight knit community and most of my sitters knew each other and us kids had a lot of the same people. Before you ask, yes they were allowed to spank us.”

“I got the same response the first time I met Eric,” Marcia smiled. “He’s always very definite on that point.”

“I don’t think I had any sexual feelings for the first babysitter than I can remember spanking me. I was quite young, I doubt I’d even turned seven. She was an older lady. I had an infant sister at the time so my parents couldn’t really trust that to one of the neighbourhood teens. In fact I think I got that spanking for upsetting my sister.”

“Who was that Eric?” Marcia asked curiously.

“Oh, I thought I told you about her,” the middle aged professional said. “She was one of the neighbourhood Moms, her kids were both at college, so she was kind of a mentor when it came to child raising for a lot of the other Moms in the street like my mother. She certainly knew how to spank,” Eric remembered, rubbing the seat of his pants.

“I was never actually spanked by a babysitter growing up,” Marcia said. “I think I could count the number of spankings I got my from my parents on the fingers of one hand. I really fell into this profession, but I find I have skill at it.”

“Oh you do, Marcia, you really do,” Eric assured the attractive brunette.

“I tend to prefer clients like Eric,” the lady explained. “He’s older, polite and knows exactly what he wants. He’s also prepared to explain it properly. In some ways he’s lucky we connected. His fantasies largely tended to centre around a sitter called Caroline who first started looking after him when he was twelve years old. Now that was in the nineteen seventies. Retro is in now and I quite like the fashion, so playing a seventies teenage babysitter isn’t a huge stretch for me.”

“It is important,” Eric agreed. “If the, I hesitate to call her a ‘mistress’.”

“It’s okay, honey,” Marcia reassured her client with a smile. “I know what you mean.”

“It’s important that she looks the part, and Marcia does remind me of Caroline, although I tend to cast her as a college student, rather than the high school sophomore she was when she first put me over her knee.”

“I don’t just play Caroline, though,” Marcia added. “Mostly I’m her, but sometimes Eric feels the need for a more maternal spanker.”

“Marcia makes a great stern Mommy,” Eric praised the woman, his eyes shining. “I developed a bit of a crush on Caroline and I thought the best way to get her to pay attention to me was to be naughty. She spent most of her time with my sister, because she was younger and cuter. She warned me that she’d spank me. Apparently she’d done that with her cousins. I’d had other teenage sitters before and they warned, but didn’t spank, so I thought maybe she was the same. That was until I wound up over her knee, with my pajama pants around my ankles with her spanking my bare white bottom to a deep scorching lobster red.”

“I even bought him a pair of PJs for him to wear during our sessions,” Marcia grinned. “I’m letting the cat out of the bag here, but I’m looking for a pair of dropseats for Eric to wear, they’re so cute.”

Eric blushed deeply at the revelation, and for just a second he became the naughty little about to be spanked boy that Marcia saw during their times together, not the middle aged executive he actually was.

“I had my first ever orgasm that night,” Eric sighed. “Reliving that hot time over Caroline’s lap in bed.”

“She spanked you a lot after that, didn’t she Eric?”

Eric nodded. “I think she worked out that I was doing it on purpose, too. One time before putting me over her knee she actually said: ‘You must like this Eric. I spank you more than any other little boy I sit.’ I was in my mid teens by the time she graduated school and moved to college and I was too old for a sitter, although we still had them occasionally for my sister until she too out grew them. None of them ever spanked me, although a couple spanked my sister, but I was never allowed to see it. She was a bit of a baby about them,” he finished scornfully.

Marcia fixed him with her eyes. “Eric,” she scolded. “Be nice about your little sister or I may just have to put you over my knee, young man.”

Eric dropped his eyes and murmured, “Yes ma’am,” he then picked up the thread of the interview again. “Although Caroline was the first one who ever provoked any feelings other than the hot sore bottom a spanking is meant to I also thought about others, even some of my sister’s sitters.”

“We met at the place I usually work,” Marcia said. “I interviewed Eric, and he really is my favourite client. I’m not really into the whole leather and latex thing, although I do have some clients who like that, but Eric wants something that is sweet and simple and I love him dearly for it.”

The smile Eric favoured Marcia with suggested that the feeling was mutual.


Miss Joanne from Strict Women makes an excellent stand in for Marcia on this occasion.

So we have four examples of adults all of who are still ‘babysat’ and spanked for misbehavior when it’s warranted. Maybe Lauren’s story isn’t quite as unique as that young lady believed when she wrote to us.

7 comments:

  1. Love it, thanks and thank you for the amazing pics to go along with the story lines....ah Dana Kane and the amazing bottom of Sarah Gregory! Nice pj's and red bottom!
    ALways
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ron. I'm sure you enjoyed seeing Lily Anna's hot red rump fronting the piece and yes Sarah + Dana = great spanking picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Ron about the Sarah Gregory/Dana Kane pic. Sarah has such a great butt and Dana is deliciously stern. So evocative!

    And as far as babysitter fantasies go, who HASN'T had them? A recent thread on the LSF has me imagining Dana Delany and a couple of the actresses on "Justified" as babysitters to an (ahem) younger me... ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babysitter fantasies are very popular. I may have to speak to Seegee and ask why he hasn't done more of them. Dana Delany has a very stern babysitter type persona, she is not unlike Dana Kane either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I imagine young Kimberly has a wealth of (comparitively) recent experience as a teenaged babysitter, not withstanding her "babysitting" eighteen-year-old Trent. Perhaps a story or two from the POV of her charges would be in order. I can certainly imagine a younger boy having a crush on her, even to the extent of provoking a trip across her lap... ;-)

      Phil

      Delete
  5. Phil, both Kimberley and her sister Chelsea have plenty of babysitter experience, as do I from my younger years, but the point of this article was to showcase adult babysitting experiences something that neither the Kennedy girls or myself are really that familiar with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see your point. Sorry. Still, it never hurts to plant a seed, so to speak... ;-)

      Phil

      Delete