Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Red Hot Hearts

Today is Valentine's Day, well it is here in Australia anyway, and it will be soon enough elsewhere. It's that day when a young man's and a young woman's mind for that matter, turn to thoughts of red hot bottoms.


I found this wonderful card. I wonder if the paddle comes with it? Who wouldn't want to receive this from their SS (significant spanker) on Valentine's Day, tied up with a nice red bow?


From Spanking Dollars. A bottom we prepared earlier. What better way to spend Valentine's Day than soothing your hot freshly spanked bottom? I doubt the paddle above was used here, but a girl can dream.

Love whatever you do today and whoever you do it with.

Love,
Aunty Andrea XXX

4 comments:

  1. Well thank you Aunty, my love to you and your special Valentine as well.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ron. I hope your Valentine's Day is filled with love for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day, Aunty! Thanks for the card and the lovely picture. And I can't think of many better ways to spend the day than the way you suggest... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Penelope, I hope your Valentine's Day had lots of red hot romance in it.

    ReplyDelete