Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Women on top

Aunty was at a bit of a loose end in between appointments this afternoon, and spurred by my most recent customer (a delightful, but somewhat irresponsible company executive by the name of Timmy) I surfed (that's what Kimmy calls aimlessly perusing the internet) onto Clare Spanks Men and found these images which I enjoyed and thought you may too.


The gorgeous Ashley Rose paddles a co worker's bottom to a blushing red for being a little too gropey around her curvaceous rear.


Another paddling. This time it's Audrey Knight taking her paddle to a tight deserving backside. She needs to touch the upper thighs up a little more.


Audrey Knight again and yet another paddle, but a different kind this time. The bottom over her sturdy lap has a long way to go before it's cooked to my satisfaction. He needs to be the same shade as her top.


The premise behind this one was sisters-in-law taking their brother-in-law to task. I'd love to recreate this one in the shop one day. I'll have to speak to the Kennedy ladies and Seegee to see what we can do.

Love Aunty Andrea XXXX

12 comments:

  1. Nice pics, Aunty. I can see why you're nostalgic for some F/M considering the last few stories involved females being spanked. I can enjoy males getting spanked too, but, as you know, I prefer slightly different circumstances... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunty,

    Nice pictures and makes me long to be there instead of those lucky gentleman. Can't wait to hear what Timmy recieved today as well. By the way, I love being spanked as much as I love dealing out a spanking, wonderful.
    Thank you
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Phil and Ron. I love my F/F, but a change is as good as a holiday and some sexy pictures of men being dealt with stern strong women was exactly what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you may want to have Miss Kimmy book this guy into your shop for long afternoon, Aunty Ma'am, or maybe a week! This a-hole's a REAL snowplow operator in Lowell, Massachusetts! Check him out: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/snow-plow-driver-covers-cars-driveways-purpose-171946901.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you little brat. This man needs a spanking and new a job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His horrified lady boss did fire him, Ma'am, but since then the douchebag has gotten no fewer than THREE calls from New York and Hollywood TV producers who want to make him a reality TV star! And people wonder why America is SO screwed up!

      Delete
    2. Really? That's just sad. Maybe his boss should have spanked him, now that would be someone to make a reality show around!

      Delete
  6. Aunty Andrea, I am sure his boss should definitely not only have fired him but sent him around to all those people so they could spank him. After which she should have called the TV stations and given them the clip showing him being spanked

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do I sense a story line for a Spank Shop movie here?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have toyed with the idea of setting a TV show in it, it just depends on if it can be worked into a story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunty Andrea, Ma'am, I think your mission here is quite clear, "Spank Shop #33 - Dogg!" And boy am I glad its not me!!!!!!!

      Delete