Thursday, 28 March 2013

Katherine the Third

Hello to you all and I hope everyone is having a nice Easter so far.

As it's almost the end of the month we have a brand spanking new Spankee of the Month. I didn't get many nominations this month, so that's a little disappointing, but maybe the coming of spring in the northern hemisphere will inspire everyone.

The SotM seems to have a strange fascination with ladies called Katherine. We've had Katy Perry, Princess Kate and this month of March brings Katherine Heigl.

Katherine Heigl is a truly beautiful and talented lady as these pictures prove.


Here she looks natural and casual, getting ready for a night out.


In this shot she smoulders sexily for the camera.


I find the 40's and 50's style very classy and it suits Katherine.


Unfortunately despite how much the first three pictures suit Miss Heigl's blonde good looks, it it this last less than attractive shot that displays the real Katherine Heigl. Among her failings, self confessed are swearing, smoking and drinking.

I think Katherine needs a visit to the Spank Shop to be turned over my knee and have that shapely derriere spanked until it is the same shade of red as the dress in one of these shots, then a long lecture about the evils of her vices.

Love,
Aunty Andrea
XXXX

12 comments:

  1. When you're done with her, she may be in need of a little payback - I'd like to volunteer my, uh, 'services'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I be there? Please! Please! Pretty please?

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Phil and Red, I was a very absent minded Aunty and forgot to give Phil credit for this nomination. Maybe Katherine isn't the only one that needs a spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmm... Can I be there? Please? Please? Pretty, PRETTY Please? ;-p

      Phil

      Delete
  4. I agree and I will too be there.....ever see her scene with the vibrating panty?? Wow.

    She is just lovely and in need of a visit on your lap, ma'am.

    Nice post, thanks,

    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must confess this lady is new to me but she looks like a perfect SoTM winner, being a) very pretty and b) very much in need of some Aunty attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'd never heard of Katherine H, Penny? She was in Grey's Anatomy and she's the queen of the rom com these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah... I see :) Thank you, Aunty! I don't watch much TV, I'm afraid, so I am a dunce on such matters.

    Is there going to be a test? With all sorts of horrid consequences for the lowest-scoring pupil? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure Aunty could devise a test just for you, Penny. And I'm sure the lowest-scoring pupil would get a good dose of the cane!

      You'd be the lowest scorer, wouldn't you? Even if you had to cheat? ;-)

      Phil

      Delete
    2. Yay! :D

      Penny nods, stifling a naughty grin.

      Delete
  8. I think I may need to send Penny and Phil to the corner after giving them both a good lesson about Katherine Heigl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Katherine actually shows up, I guess all four corners of the room will be occupied... :-0

      Phil

      Delete