Tuesday, 5 March 2013

March Update from Kimberley Susan


Hello everyone! I feel like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, I'm late and for a very important date! Here we are almost a week into March and finally I post the monthly update. We've been terribly busy at the shop and still in this dreadful heat wave. Aunty has promised to tan my tail, and I don't think she meant we were going to lay out in the sun, if I didn't get the update out today.

It's going to be another fun, spank filled month here at the Spank Shop I think. There's some new work from the wonderful Esskay, Seegee has almost finished another tale (I can't help thinking that really should be spelled tail) from the Spank Shop, and no doubt there will be other surprises from that never ending pen. Aunty is working on an interview for the Glowing Globes Gazette and of course there will be the March SotM. We haven't received any nominations yet, so please don't let Aunty and I down. She's purchased a new cane and is just dying to have a reason to test it out.

I'm rushed off my feet, so will keep this short and sweet.

The below two pictures from Girl Spanks Girl will give you some idea of what life has been like here recently and I may have to suggest to Aunty that we implement something similar here for the high volume times.

Hugs and kisses Kimberley Susan OOOXXX.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    So how is your bottom from your last well earned trip over Aunty's lap?

    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she has started to sit again without wincing, Ron. Maybe that's why the update was a little late this month.

    ReplyDelete