Tuesday, 30 April 2013

May Update from Kimberley Susan


Hello! Yes, here I am again! Goodness I do seem to be posting a lot here lately. It is now May. May the 1st which is known as May Day in some places. Here's a picture of some people dancing around a Maypole, which is how it is sometimes celebrated. Unlikely that it would be down here, the weather isn't at all suitable.


It's already shaping up to be a busy month for us here at the blog. Last month was the same. We had Seegee's 7 part story Back to School and Aunty's series on spanking positions which also featured yours truly and my mother Gabrielle. I think there may have been some plans to include Chelsea, but she was too busy with schoolwork and that takes precedence.

We have a new story of the Spank Shop by Seegee ready to go for May and Esskay has provided us with a piece called Mother's Day. It is Mother's Day in Australia and the US this month, so be nice to your mothers. You should be doing that every month otherwise Mum may have to do what this mother is doing to her wayward offspring.


We will of course also have our SotM for May. I thought April's was so fitting and just out of the blue, too. I hope you can all give Aunty some suggestions for May. The more the merrier, so don't be shy. Aunty and I love receiving mail or suggestions and nominations.

Aunty has another idea she's thinking of, but I'll let her talk about that another day. I have to make this short and sweet, because we are rushed off our feet and even I've got a few bottoms to make nice and toasty warm on what is rather a wet and cold day down here. I have this rather sweet picture from Girl Spanks Girl to warm things up a little for everyone.



Until next time,
Love and kisses,
Kimberley Susan.
XXX

4 comments:

  1. My mom never hesitated to brush my bottom which I love her for.........love the last pic, heavenly for all of us.

    You be good Kim, please.

    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Hooray! It's the first of May! Outdoor loving begins today! At least in the Northern Hemisphere...

    My mother's been gone for more than thirty years and I still miss her. Love you, Mom.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the comments.
    Ron, if young Kimberley Susan wants to misbehave she knows the consequences.
    Phil, I hope your outdoor life or love is fun for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunty, it's just an expression. Perhaps I should have said "outdoor SPANKING begins today!" That would be more to the point. BTW you DO have a garden and gazebo out back, don't you? Maybe when the weather is more cooperative... ;-)

      Delete