Monday, 6 May 2013

Questions


Hello all! Just recently I've had people asking me questions about the shop and it's staff. How we do things? How we view certain offences and clients? Just little things that don't always make it into the stories or even in our posts. I thought maybe a little series was called for here. Now if you have a question you want answered about the shop here's your chance. You can either put it here as a comment or send me an email and I'll do my best to answer it in a post. You may even get lucky and if I'm too busy Kimberley or Gabrielle might answer it instead.

I'll leave you with an appropriate and tasteful image that one of my gorgeous followers found for me.


3 comments:

  1. You may have cause to regret this... ;-)

    How do you come by "clients"? Word of mouth? Is there any "advertising"?

    At the first appointment, is there an interviewing process? What kind of "permission" from the client (adult) is required? What kind for (or on behalf of) a minor. Is there a list of offenses or naughty behavior that is kept and addressed during the spanking?

    Is the spanker (Andrea or Gabrielle the sole "decider" of what implements are to be used and how extensive and/or severe the punishment will be? Is the client, if a parent/guardian of a juvenile consulted as to any of this?

    Is the aftermath (soothing, "cuddling", forgiveness, etc.) a standard part of the experience or just up to the spanker as to what extent it's performed?

    This is all I can think of at the moment, but I might have more.

    Phil

    Ps: Feel free to respond via email if you feel your answers might be too involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I very much doubt I'll regret this, Phil. What you've posed is exactly what I was looking for. I may need multiple posts to answer your questions, but I will do so, and I think others may have similar questions, but are just too shy to ask me.
    I do urge people do pose them, though. I don't bite...unless you want me to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunty,

    How many bottoms do you spank per day?

    When do you call in for assistance?

    Is there one bottom you think of often and for what reason?

    And when a brushing is called for how do you choose between the normal brush and your lovely ebony brush, ma'am?

    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete