Thursday, 13 June 2013

Three views and three ladies

Hello. It's been a little while. The June weather (wet) seems to sap my will to post. I recently received some pictures from a follower. There were some collages amongst them. Each of us, myself, Gabrielle and Kimberley picked our favourite. I thought we'd post them and say a few words each about them. I will begin.



For anyone who knows this blog and knows my tastes it will probably be immediately apparent why this was my choice. The lady is a brunette, so of course I feel an immediate affinity, but more important than that is that she is Chelsea Pfeiffer. I think most of you know about my love affair from afar with the lovely and strict Ms Pfeiffer. The pictures all look to be from the one shoot and we've had similar scenes here at the shop. I do think Ms Pfeiffer made one small mistake here. That was to allow her miscreant to retain her glasses. Once the bottom starts heating up, you cry and the glasses steam up and get smeared, you also throw your head around and you don't want to shake your spectacles off and break them. It is a world class blistering thought and I am not at all surprised that Miss Spectacles is crying and clutching her roasted rear at the end of it.



You know when Andrea first asked me to start writing things for her blog I really didn't think I'd be doing regular updates, but it appears I have a couple of fans out there. So here I am. I chose the above collection because the spanker is blonde like moi. I also love the look in the bottom left where she's not actually even looking at the bottom she's painting a gorgeous shade of scarlet, but rather zoning out. I think we all do that during a busy day sometimes, but even then she has not missed a beat and I'm betting the young lady over her lap wishes she too could zone out. Although it's all from the one session it does rather remind me of when I first started work here. I saw and slapped so many naughty bottoms that it made my head spin.



My turn! I think I got the best one. Aunty and Mummy have nice choices too, but they're all from the one shoot. I have lots to choose from. We've got lady spankers, men spankers, bottoms, tops, implements, everything. This is more of a bottom side view too. Although I'm an adult I'm still young and still very much subject to a spanking if I'm naughty, so I can empathise with many of the girls in the pictures above. I hope Aunty does this again sometime. It was quite fun.

Love,
Andrea, Gabrielle and Kimberley.
XXXX

8 comments:

  1. Interesting choices and interesting opinions (BTW I am one of Gabrielle's fans). Nice to hear your varying points of view. Nice post.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabrielle thanks you for your comment and for being one of her fans, Phil.

      Delete
  2. What a great post, Aunty. I too like Miss Pfeiffer very much and I love it when she's on the receiving end of a good spanking. She's a lovely lady with a very lovely bottom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Young lady, Miss Pfeiffer is usually the one spanking the bottoms, not the other way around and I'm sure she could light quite a fire on your naughty little derriere!

      Delete
  3. Well Kimberley make some strong points, love hers, in fact love them all but well I sort of side with Aunty, Ms. Pheiffer is ctunning and a classic lap....Gabrielle's is wonderful too. But Aunty is my choice, sorry and hope Kimberley is not to offended but again her's is amazing.
    Great post, thank you ladies!
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ron. I am of course delighted that we are of one mind and I don't think young Kim will be too offended, it is after all a personal opinion.

      Delete
  4. Though we've lost touch, I was fortunate to know Chelsea and her husband socially until a few years back and I think you'd like her all the more in person, Andrea. She's a classy lady, a bit reserved with strangers but really cares about her friends and, while I doubt it's ever been in her videos, she's a fantastic dancer. Do you have a strong, usually hidden mischievous streak like she does?


    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a lucky man to have known her, John. She does have a dancer's strength and grace. Her humour is one of the things I like about her work. I'd love to see her and Dana Kane work together one day.

      Delete