Thursday, 18 July 2013

May I have this dance?


Hello to you all! This is a slightly sad post, because it will be the last time I see you all until late in August. However it is bittersweet as while I will miss you all terribly I will also be having a wonderful relaxing holiday.

Sadly, I haven't received any SotM nominations for our final lucky lady. Hopefully some will be in my inbox when I return (ssauntyandrea@gmail.com) and once we have that woman posted we can vote for the inaugural winner. I will reiterate that the winner will be featured in a story written by yours truly visiting The Spank Shop to collect her reward.

Kimberley, Gabrielle and I will leave you with a plethora of images featuring one of our favourite moments in any truly memorable spanking: the dance.









Hugs, kisses and spanks until late August.
Andrea, Gabrielle and Kimberley.
XXX     XXX            XXX

P.S: be good,and if you can't be good, be careful!

7 comments:

  1. Great post, Aunty! Enjoy your vacation (you too, Kim) and come back rested and refreshed. You've earned it.

    BTW, I renominate Lindsay Lohan for SoTM. I can think of no one who deserves a good, long, hard spanking on her blushing, bare bottom more than LiLo and you're just the one to give it to her!

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd also like to nominate Miley Cyrus for SoTM. What with her appearing in public in very scanty outfits and her pronouncements that she is, indeed, singing about drugs in some of her music, she is turning into a cheeky little See You Next Tuesday...

      Phil

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful time ladies, will miss you all and thanks for the pics.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reason for this message is to invite you to post on your blog, our widget with daily updated videos on the topic "Spanking" and "BDSM".

    It is a small transparent code displayed on his blog the latest videos posted on the site Spanking Tube, offering readers a new dynamic content, updated every day.

    Links open in a new page so it does not represent a loss of traffic to your blog. The user can view the videos and continue browsing your site.

    You can see the widget with the proper code for your blog here:
    Spanking Tube Widget

    Look forward to your cooperation. From already thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regarding the two pictures of spanked males reacting immediately after being allowed to stand up, I'd like to mention my own experience. It's hard enough to retain some dignity while over a woman's lap getting blistered, but I was usually successful in doing so. Meaning, I might squirm and gasp a great deal and gently suggest to my wife that I'd learned my lesson and she should consider stopping, but I never begged or screamed. But after I was allowed off her lap, I found it impossible not to rub my scorched backside, while she watched; and then when pulling up my shorts while she made remarks, I felt that I'd lost all dignity. What sort of remarks? Like "Sweetheart, try to behave yourself so I don't have to do that again for a while."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe, that is very sweet. I do and say something similar.

      Delete
  5. The punishment is not over. He uses a leather tawse on her already sore bottom, and then he tells her to pull down her jeans and knickers and get back into position. Despite her efforts to escape, she is left with a very red, sore striped bottom. Poor Marita, will she never learn? Click here to watch more Video

    ReplyDelete