Friday, 4 October 2013

And the winner is!


The month has begun and the end of the week (working week in any case) is upon us, so it is now time to announce the winner of The Spank Shop's inaugural, and possibly only, (still rather undecided on that point), Spankee of the Year for 2012/2013.

We had a couple of last minute votes (thanks to Sophie and littlebrat), but they didn't impact the vote as it turned out. It was really a one horse race, with daylight coming second.

I don't think the winner will come as much of a surprise to anyone. However we do need to follow protocol, so:

Hand me the envelope Kimmy.


Dramatic pause for effect....


And the winner is:

MILEY CYRUS!




Miss Cyrus reaction on hearing of the result.

We'll be in touch with the winner and arrange for her to collect her award from the shop at her earliest convenience. There will be a post detailing the award ceremony and presentation of the prize. Keep an eye out for it.

I had a lot of fun doing this and I hope you did too. I'm not sure if I'll do it again, but if I have the inclination and if there's a call for it I will definitely consider it.

Love,
Aunty Andrea.
XXX

10 comments:

  1. Dear Aunty Andrea and Miss Kimmy,
    This year's award could not have gone to a more deserving candidate as her body of work this year was rather exceptional! ;-P I look forward to you ladies dealing with each and every item on her impressive list!
    Sincerely and Respectfully Yours,
    little brat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. - Returning Ms. Joelle to join little Miss Cyrus's welcoming committee would also be special if only for the extremely humorous jerking pretty little Miss Kimmy's chain value! :-D This could be a fun one as long as I'm not next!

      Delete
  2. Obviously I'm pleased Little Miss Miley has been selected as SOTY. I urge you to be creative (and thorough) in adjusting her appalling attitude. I look forward to see her "spankdance" afterward and cornertime of course. Learning a little humility will do her a world of good...

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments. As promised I will write an account of Miley's visit to the shop and as she is so young she will be accompanied by her mother who may get a lesson from Gabrielle Kennedy in responsible parenting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankly, she should be accompanied by her father as well. I think Kim could handle Trish and Gabrielle should "take care of" Billy Ray...

      Phil

      Delete
  4. Aunty Andrea please make sure Miley and her mom get the hiding of their life.They need it big time!!!!! Best regards. Heniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, not my preferred winner but a worthy winner indeed. I hope that you will give both Miley and her mother the sort of sore bottoms they both so clearly deserve. My guess, Aunty, is that you will want to have both mother and daughter over your knee and I look forward to reading about it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about Miley's sister, Brandi, so that we get three bottoms for the price of one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Sophie's idea, get her mother there as well for a long sound spanking, love the chioce as she really needs to be spanked.
    Love it
    Thank you
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pleased that so many people approve and Miley does definitely need some quality time over a stern lap. Her mother could also use some lessons in responsible parenting, so we may have two glowing bottoms tearfully accepting an award.

    ReplyDelete