Sunday, 15 December 2013

100!


Just a short post to let you know that the blog is celebrating a major milestone.

I was looking at it just the other day and I noticed that it now has exactly 100 followers! That to me is BIG. When I started this thing I thought I might get 10 or 20 followers if I was lucky, but 100 exceeds my wildest dreams. So happy!


You all deserve congratulations for this. Especially people like Seegee, NJSpank, Phil, Esskay, Sophie and Miss Penelope Hasler. There are many others who deserve congratulations for contributing either by commenting, making nominations for the SoTY (which will return in the New Year. I promise a post late this year or early next letting everyone know about that and how it will be run this time), providing stories and encouragement. Thank you all so much.

I'd love to put each and every one of you over my knee and spank you with Mrs Ebony.


So you can all take a bow and those of you who haven't taken the plunge yet, why not accept the invitation from this lovely lady from Ladies In Leather Gloves?


Isn't she just welcoming you into the parlour? That's how I look at it.

Many thanks and much love,
Aunty Andrea XXXX

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100! I still think you should have a lot more, but congrats anyway. I think a lot more people should know about this site, maybe with more "publicity". Perhaps a mention or two on the LSF?

    I think I'll take a pass on the spanking though. No offense intented Ma'am!... ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Phil. I think I am listed on the LSF. Just after I posted this I picked up another follower!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Aunty Andrea. Your blog is simply the best.Happy spanking for years to come.Best wishes to you and Kimberley and her mom .You people rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heniel. I cherish each and every one of my followers.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Aunty Andrea. As always you are very kind to your followers and I for one accept your OTK invitation and look forward to making the acquaintance of Mrs.Ebony...OUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Mrs Ebony would also love to meet your blushing little bot, darling.

      Delete
  4. And I would love to be the first to feel that amazing classic ebony....congratulations.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wouldn't dare? Nobody's ever spanked me before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh those are not the words to say to a lady with a hairbrush in hand, young man.

      Delete