Sunday, 12 January 2014

A Good Spanking - Hits the Spot!


Hello everyone! Welcome to the first A Good Spanking post for 2014! Aunty is working, and I have a bit of time before the next client turns up so I thought I'd use it productively and put up my inaugural post. (If you haven't worked it out, this is Kimberley Susan. There's a little visual aid below).


Being only eighteen and in my first year of work I'm still getting to grips with everything. While I'm a good deal more experienced than most people my age when it comes to spanking I'm still a novice there too.

I started spanking two years ago when I turned sixteen and was given spanking rights over my younger siblings (regular readers of the Spank Shop stories by Seegee knows that's Chelsea, now sixteen and a spanker in her own right and my twin brother and sister Michael and Madeleine, both nine). I was also given the option of spanking children that I may have babysat as long as their parents were okay with it and a few mischievous cousins found their way over my lap at family gatherings.


This image from Comixpank illustrates the point nicely.

I got employed here at The Spank Shop and Aunty Andrea showed me that I still had a lot to learn about the art of properly disciplining a naughty rear end. My mother likes to think she knows it all when it comes to spanking, and I do defer to her a lot, but Aunty is the true spankmistress.

One thing that's really important when spanking is where to spank.

The simple answer is the bottom, but there's honestly more to it than that. A properly spanked bottom should also exhibit evidence that the upper thighs have been seen to as well.

Now bearing that in mind. This bottom from Sarah Gregory spanking, while very pretty is not what Aunty or I would deem properly spanked.


Note: the bottom is quite red, but the thighs definitely need work.

This one from CFShots is closer to what I'm talking about. I'd have the girl over my lap and her bottom would be completely bare, but at least Clare Fonda is reddening up those upper thighs.


So what have we got thus far? Bottom and thighs need to match. There's also the issue of exactly what area of the bottom and thighs is best to spank. A spanking for me doesn't finish when my client has crawled off my lap, it doesn't end when they've served some red bottomed corner time, it doesn't even end when they've gotten home or gone to bed. It ends when they can sit comfortably again and that shouldn't be for a day or two after the event.

How best to ensure that? There is an area of the buttocks, just where thighs and bottom join. It's where you sit. Many call it the 'sit spot' for that very reason, it's also called the 'spank spot'. The below diagram shows it nicely.


I often bring this to mind when administering a spanking, I also have the picture in my desk drawer and I use it for motivation prior to roasting a naughty set of hams.

So those are the basics for the beginner and a little bit about me and how I came to this. I do so hope it's what Aunty was looking for, I don't really need another practical lesson.

Much love,
Kimberley Susan
XXXX

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    I imagine this is exactly what Aunty was looking for; informative and revealing, both about yourself and about proper spanking techniques. I don't see how she could be any less than pleased about it. On the other hand, you might consider letting her read it BEFORE you post it; that way you'll know for sure. And she'll have no reason to be uh... disappointed... ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was what I wanted, Phil. Maybe a little less about Miss Kimberley Susan and more about the spanking, but she's a young girl who does occasionally let her self importance get to her. I have asked in future to clear the posts with me before posting them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Aunty,

      I don't know... Did you ask her to include any details about herself (which I find fascinating by the way)? If so, she did a good job. If not, well, that's another story...

      It only makes sense to have you read her post for any "mistakes" before posting them. Otherwise, "Aunty" might be angry... (8-o

      Phil

      Delete
  3. Aunty

    I happen to agree would have loved to have heard a little bit more about Kimberley but of course I am so enamored to her...nice posts and love the pictures, especially the young man getting the brush.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ron.
      I'm sure we'll find out more about Kimberley, but she occasionally has to remember that it's not all about her. Yes, the brush picture is a good one and very reminiscent of a fondly remembered age.

      Delete
  4. Yes ma'am and that picture except for her smile does so remind me of growing up in NJ.

    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete