Wednesday, 1 January 2014

It's 2014!


Happy New Year! I probably should have entitled this: January Update from Kimberley Susan, but that's just so boring and it is now 2014. I really should have done this yesterday, but there was the little matter of a hangover to deal with.

Now what can I say about 2014 at our humble little shop and blog?

Okay, Aunty has said she wants to reimplement the SotY. Hopefully we'll get better responses this time. We want to do it over a year long period starting at the end of January. I have my doubts that we'll finish in December without some juggling, because Aunty has another long holiday planned in the middle of the year, but we'll see what we can do.

Now there are some differences this time around. We're throwing the gates open!

There will be both male and female nominees and SotY this time around stands for Spanker/Spankee of the Year. Some months we'll ask for a lady to be spanked and other months a man. Some months we will ask for a male or a female spanker and we'll try to pair them up, so at the end of it, we'll probably have a celebrity couple. I know it sounds a little confusing at present, but it will work out, trust me.

To ease everyone into it January will be a lady to be spanked, so put your thinking caps on everyone! There's already one nominee sent in from last year. Same rules as before apply: must be an internationally known and recognised celebrity, and Aunty's decision is as always final.

We'll have some more A Good Spanking posts, I think I get my first crack at one this month. Yummy!

I believe Seegee is close to finishing a new Spank Shop adventure as well, so that will also be gracing the pages soon.

I've got a ton of work to catch up on and we're really busy today, so I'll leave you with these to let you enjoy the new year.

Love,
Kimberly Susan XXX


Oh how many times have I been in this position? Too many!


And we haven't forgotten you either boys!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!

    Can't wait to see your "A Good Spanking" comment. Will it mention onesies? ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Happy New Year and can't wait for another amazing year with you ladies, love the second drawing, thanks.

    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you for the comments and the support. The year is off to a good start with another one of Seegee's Spank Shop excursions going up earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you send in nominations? I think I have a good one, Aunty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can nominate in a response to an article or story, that's been done before. Alternatively you can email me at: ssauntyandrea@gmail.com. I am very eager to get nominations, because I only have ONE for this month so far!

      Delete