Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Little Genie

Before I announce January's SotY nomination I must confess to being more than a little disappointed. I decided to continue with the SotY because people seemed to like the fun of it last year and the story I penned about Miley Cyrus and her mother accepting the award.

I did have misgivings. It never achieved the sort of support I had hoped for or the participation levels I wanted. In an effort to stimulate some sort of response if it continued I changed things up a little. January is a month to nominate a deserving woman as was the case with the award originally.

Next month will be a male nominee and March may be a spanker, I haven't decided if that will be a male or a female or open to both genders.

I received a grand total of TWO nominations and one of those was from last year when I hadn't decided about the award's future. I eventually cast the deciding vote and the honour this month goes to Australian Open semi finalist Eugenie Bouchard.


For those of you who are scratching your heads asking Who? This is a picture of the 19 year old Miss Bouchard, celebrating a winning shot with a heart felt fist pump. She's a rising star of the tennis world and it won't be long before she's contesting and winning Grand Slam finals.

Now why would such a talented and attractive young lady find herself in this Rogues Gallery? Well, after a win during the Australian Open she was asked who she fancied in the entertainment or sports world and her answer was disappointingly Justin Bieber. Now this was admittedly before the 'Biebs' most recent indiscretion, but follower Barbara and I decided that what Eugenie needed to dissuade her from making a significantly bad life decision was a good hard hand spanking over Aunty's lap, followed by a lengthy chat with Mrs Ebony and maybe even a paddling or a strapping if we still haven't shown her the error of her ways.


The object of Miss Bouchard's affection. Really Genie? Is it because you're both Canadian?


Genie's devoted, mostly male supporters; the so called Genie Army. They must have been even more disappointed than Barbara and I were when Genie announced who she carried a torch for.


She made a friend on her recent visit to Australia. Stick to cuddling wombats Genie. They're far nicer than the Bieb.

So next month February is male nomination month. Hopefully that will get a few people making nominations.

Just a note, if you want to nominate you can comment on a post, this one or any other one after it during the month of February. You can also email me at ssauntyandrea@gmail.com. Also remember that February is a shortened month, so vote early.

23 comments:

  1. Well I have earned a trip to the Shop for a dose of the ebony......sorry have been distracted and so busy but I will make sure I help make nominations for next month, I do love the postings. If my vote counts, Ms. Bouchard.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad we're on the same wavelength. I expect a nomination from you next month, young man.

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of her but's she certainly cute. As for Mr. Beiber, I wonder if he would ever be foolish enough to visit Singapore and pull some stunt like he did recently in Florida? One can only dream...

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her achievement is even more incredible when you realise that a couple of years ago she was winning junior Grand Slams and I think last year was her first full year on the tour. Did you hear that many Canadians have actually signed a petition to deport young Justin?

      Delete
  3. Um, you mean many AMERICANS signed a petition to deport Justin? The Canadians are stuck with him, he's Canadian...

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Bouchard is a very pretty and talented young lady, Aunty, and I applaud your selfless attempt to keep her on the straight and narrow. I'm sure she will appreciate your kind attentions later on in life, if not necessarily at the time.

    Of course, I speak from painful, personal experience xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Miss Bouchard should meet up with Maria in the locker room and your Goddess of Centre Court could deal with her.

      Delete
    2. That's a super idea, Aunty!

      If such an encounter happens I just hope someone films it and puts it online. So, er, other naughty girls can learn from Miss Bouchard's example.

      Delete
    3. Maybe Genie can show what she learned by applying it to Penny - they say you learn best when you teach someone else. And if it's not A+ work I'm sure Andrea can fill in the white spaces.

      Delete
    4. Oh! B-but! I didn't mean me...

      That doesn't sound like such a good idea at all. :(

      Delete
  5. I think that, while Genie is a good choice, the right thing to do would be to have her and Justin come to the Spank Shop together - seeing JB over Aunt Andrea's knee might change her perception of him. However, rules are rules so I guess I'll just have to vote for him in February – he's so like Miley Cyrus and that whole long line of misbehaving starlets, it's scary.

    best,

    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John. I think Justin is more like Lindsay Lohan than any of the others. I just hope that he doesn't end up the same way.

      Delete
  6. I don't really know of Miss Bouchard but she seems to be in need of a good hiding from you Aunty. I hope that you will giv her the same treatment, or worse, that set Penny straight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe Sophie is saying that you need a spanking Penny.

      Delete
    2. Oh, that meanie! If anyone needs a spanking round here it's Sophie! Hmf! :P

      Delete
  7. The comments here have got me wondering if I should let Penny be nominated as the SotY at some future point?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whee! A nomination! Like the Oscars or the Emmys or Miss School Uniform 2014! :D

      Hey, wait a minute... :o(

      Delete
    2. since she's too young for a Lifetime Achievement Award, a nomination sounds like a great idea. Internationally known with a well-admired bottom, not as acutely needful as some of the spankees but when you look at her body of work she does stand out, doesn't she? In the same sense, though, I think she would benefit from frequent corrections at the high-moderate level rather than a one-time event of media-worthy magnitude...

      Delete
  8. Ladies and Gentlemen. I believe this post has set a new record here. 20 comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Go Aunty!

      I hereby nominate Aunty Andrea as SotY in honour of her achievement.

      :)

      Delete