Friday, 21 February 2014

A Good Spanking - Schooldays


I was reminiscing about my own schooldays recently and it brought to mind that many spankings in days past were administered at school by dedicated schoolmasters and mistresses. With that in mind I thought I'd present some images as this post of A Good Spanking.


This is from Girls Boarding School and it shows a young woman getting a good hard old fashioned over the knee spanking across her strict schoolmaster's lap.


 This one is also from Girls Boarding School and shows the Spencer paddle at work. The setting looks rather more prison or reformatory like however.


Although there's nothing specifically stating that this is at school, I look at it as being taken into the Headmistresses office for a pants down hairbrushing. The interested onlooker is the reporting teacher and the blonde lady is the Headmistress.


I cheated a little here with the one above from Schoolmistress Fantasy. She's a babysitter armed with the fearsome wooden spoon, but she is wearing a school uniform. She reminds me rather of Kim's younger sister Chelsea.


A caning schoolmistress from Schoolmistress Fantasy. Being called into her office or classroom and seeing that cane laying casually on the desk would make any miscreant go weak at the knees.



The above two sets are also from Schoolmistress Fantasy and with the exception of 2 and 6 are good representations of stern, strict schoolmistresses who keep order in their classrooms by bending their students over their knees or desks for testing lessons with the cane, paddle and strap.

Hope you have all enjoyed this and that maybe I've given you a few memories.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pics Aunty Andrea .Thank you. Best wishes to aunty .Kimmy her mom and the new employee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memories? I wish... ;-)

    Very nice pics too!

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful memories and some painful ones too......I recall a spanking I got over the nun's knee, in the convent hallway with a hard hairbrush, bare bottom with another teacher witnessing my spanking. And to top it off, mom spanked me again that night when she found out!!
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you all enjoyed what I presented here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminded me of my schooldays in an English grammar school for girls where the Deputy Headmistress caned us across our green schoolgirl knickers. Seems like yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, Janice. I'm sure we'd all like to hear more about your schooldays from those words.

      Delete
  6. Glad to tell more, Aunty Andrea. What is the best way to do so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janice if you would like to drop me a line at ssauntyandrea@gmail.com we can discuss it further.

      Delete