Monday, 31 March 2014

The Actress and the Princess

Aunty is both shocked and delighted!


The idea of putting up the nominees worked a treat and got great response, so I am pleased and as I said above delighted.

Why am I shocked? I got not only one winner, but two. I've never had this happen before. I have wondered how I'd handle it. I considered having a run off, but really both ladies are deserving recipients and I quite like both of them, so you're getting two for the price of one this month. If it becomes a trend I may have to hold vote off's but I think with the format of having spankers and spankees or both genders the more the merrier really.

Now the winners are, and I will do this alphabetically, actress Dana Delany:

And HRH Princess Kate:


There's Kate's lovely smile. I wonder if she's thinking about spanking William's bum?

I think mention of Dana made many readers go back to an earlier role she had in the largely BDSM themed film: Exit to Eden. It was very loosely based on Anne Rice's book of the same name. I haven't read the book or seen the film, but I am aware of it. Dana also claimed to have worked with a professional dominatrix and actually spanked a client as research for the film.


All 'dommed' up for her role in Exit to Eden.

Since Exit to Eden Dana has worked solidly and I'm sure images like this from an industry event:


I'm sure she'd be more than capable of turning a disobedient bottom the same shade of red as that gorgeous dress.

And a publicity shot from the TV show Desperate Housewives, in which she starred for a time.


Helped to cement her dominant image and clinch her nomination. Although her pose in the shot is more cheesecake than anything. Marcia Cross as Bree Van De Camp looks very much the maternal spanker in that one, as does Felicity Huffman as the much put upon Lynette Scavo.

I can see Dana Delany featuring very highly when I ask for people to consider their SotY.

Now we come to the lovely, elegant, recent mother HRH Princess Kate.


Even when sporting the rather prominent bump that became Prince George she looked elegant and composed and regal, even thought she wasn't born royal.


Here she is with the real love of her life, little Prince George, what a proud and happy Mum she is. By the way it's very hard to find any shot of her and George alone, William at least, is nearly always there. You can even see him at her shoulder in this one.


For some reason a number of the people who nominated Kate wanted to see her get a family member over her lap. Sophie mentioned both sister Pippa (that was written about by Debbie Downunder elsewhere here) and her mother Carol, as did a few other commenters. So here's a shot with Kate and Carol. You can see where Kate got her looks from. although not her height.

Both ladies tallied 4 votes.

Heniel nominated Dana and the ever faithful NJSpank suggested Kate.

Join me next month when I am asking for nominations or suggestions for a male spanker. Surely there is some prominent alpha male out there that you have just thought could give some naughty lady a jolly good hiding.

Love,
Aunty Andrea
XXXX

11 comments:

  1. What's the prize for winning this month's contest? Perhaps a visit to the Shop? I mean as a guest (not a "guest") for tea with Aunty and a demonstration of the Shop's raison d'etre. Or at least a certificate of some kind... ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm deputising for Aunty this time, Phil. You don't get anything for being nominated, or even winning the month. That comes at the end of the year when we announce the winners. I'm not entirely sure what Aunty has planned, but it may be similar to last year, although this time the story will feature the winner/s of the Spanker of the Year spanking the winner/s of the Spankee of the Year.
      Kisses,
      Kimberley Susan.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Oh, I think that the winner(s) of the monthly contests should at least get some kind of certificate in the mail. You're so talented with the computer that it would be child's play for you to cobble up a blank certificate and fill it in (and print it out and have Aunty sign it) and mail it to the "winner". I'm sure it would be a hoot for Dana to receive it. Not so sure about the princess... ;-)

      Phil

      Delete
  2. Sorry tough for me to get on line but thank you for this, Kate as you know is one of my favorites as a lap but I have been so hung up on Dana Delaney, all the way back to her days on the TV show from the Viet Nam War where she played a nurse.....name slips me for now. Also what I further love about her is she is so sexy, took a spanking in another movie as well....well done Ma'am and I will volunteer to be over both their laps for a long session, please!
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be "China Beach" where, it seems, many of us fans of hers "discovered" her in the first place. She DID take a spanking, from Garry Marshall of all people, in a movie called "Live Nude Girls".

      Delete
    2. What a scandalous title! I'd never seen the film, but Aunty confirmed that Phil is right and Dana Delaney was spanked.

      Delete
  3. So pleased that Kate was a co-winner! Thank you for the photo of her and her mother. How would I find the account of Kate spanking her sister Pippa, Aunty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie I do apologise. I'm sure that we had published that story somewhere under Debbie's byline. I'm positive it is there, but I simply can't find it. I'll see if Aunty still has a copy of it and ask her to send it to you via email.
      Kisses,
      Kimberley Susan.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. here it is, is it not?

      http://thespankshop.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-are-big-sisters-for-debbie.html

      Delete
    3. That is it, John. I don't know why Kimberley couldn't locate it. Hopefully Sophie will read it and maybe thank you for locating it for her.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for finding it! Aunty, don't you think that Kimberley needs her lovely bottom spanking for failing to find the post?

    ReplyDelete