Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Verse

Now this is one of the reasons I like doing this blog. Even when no one votes in the SotY like this month so far, I sometimes receive a contribution from a follower. He prefers to remain nameless, but penned this little piece in honour of both me and the blog. I was ever so delighted.


The expression, the pose, the crooked finger and the wooden spoon in the other hand can only mean one thing.

Young man, I told you you'd better mind,
And if you didn't I'd really tan your behind!
So I don't want to see that pouty frown,
I'm going to spank your bare bottom until you can't sit down!
Don't even tell me that "It wasn't me!"
Just pull down your pants and get over my knee!
You've been a very, very naughty boy,
And it just so happens I have a wicked new toy!
So don't give me another word of your insouciant sass,
No matter what you say I'm going to whip your ass!


And the scene when she's done.

6 comments:

  1. I JUST found that first pic and was going to send it to you, but it looks like you already had it or someone beat me to it. Nice little poem. Seems to be very much a "Spank Shop" kind of philosophy nicely encapsulated.

    I'm not sure if that's a spoon or a bathbrush. It looks like it could be either except that there seems to be no bristles on the other side. Speaking of which, as evil as that thing appears, I wonder if the discolorations are bloodstains... ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a story suggestion. Let bruce kennedy be the disciplinarian with his dreaded strap. The recipient could be any Kennedy member but i think it'd be cool to have gabrielle be the recipient of her husbands loving but firm strapping discipline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOMEBODY'S been reading the Spank Shop stories, haven't they... ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the girl in photo is a famous artist called spankingfemfatale on deviantart, is it right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I wouldn't say 'famous' but I do appreciate the sentiment as I do love to write and draw spanky goodness. :) Thanks for posting that pic of me with a lovely poem to boot! As for the implement, it was a bathbrush with the bristles removed... after all that wasn't all that useful for my personal preferences *evil grin*

      Delete