Monday, 5 May 2014

Young Lady

Can't you just hear those words being uttered in a deep, stern, but undeniably sexy, voice? What does it do to you? Send a shiver down your spine? Make you go weak at the knees? Does your bottom tingle as it remembers a firm hard hand slapping it repeatedly, making it all red and hot and stingy?

That's what those words do to me, and this is how I am announcing the April SotY (a thousand apologies for this being late).

I kind of thought when he was nominated, that Liam Neeson may take this out, but it was in fact Mark Harmon who won the popular vote.

I suspect Mr Harmon owes his victory to Leroy Jethro Gibbs.


A picture of Mark Harmon in costume and character as NCIS agent Leroy Gibbs.

If you're like me and don't watch the TV show NCIS you probably hadn't heard of the character. Apparently the way Mark Harmon plays it make the readers of my blog see him as a spanker.

It may have something to do with this young lady.


Pauley Perrette shows off some of her body art.

In the TV show Pauley Perrete plays sassy goth lab tech Abby Sciuto. Perrette denies being a goth or alternative in real life (answering questions with a blithe 'Who cares?'), but she does share body art and a liking for a more alternative lifestyle with her on screen persona.

Fans of the show seem to think Abby needs to be spanked by Leroy, and from what little I've seen of the show on advertisements and Pauley's look (doesn't that cheeky grin say 'Spank me!'?), the very black hair, pale skin and tattoos aside she also often wears her hair in a little girl plaits on either side of her face too, have probably helped people see her as deserving of an over the lap, bare bottom encounter with the flat of Leroy's hard hand.

While researching Mark Harmon after he won the vote I found out something else. He's been married since 1987 to actress Pam Dawber.


Mark and Pam out together. They've both aged naturally and gracefully.

That's quite a long marriage for Hollywood, either movies or TV, so they must have something. Pam was well known for playing Mindy McConnell in the Robin Williams vehicle Mork & Mindy. Something about her and her character always appealed to me as quite spankable, so maybe that's how Mark Harmon keeps the spark alive in their marriage, by lighting a fire on Pam's lovely derriere.

I would have liked a few more votes, but we can't have everything and I think we've chosen a suitable recipient as our first Male Spanker of the Month. We have Phil to thank for the nomination, too.

This month (May) it's open slather. Kimberley incorrectly reported I was asking for female spankees again in her May update, but that's not her fault, because I hadn't let her know what I was doing. Open slather means you can nominate any celebrity, male, female, spanker, spankee. The only things I ask is that as always they be a genuine internationally recognised celebrity and try not to nominate people who have already won the 'honour' this year.

Love,
Aunty Andrea.
XXXX

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Aunty. I'm glad Mark won the nomination too. Just as an aside, I'm sure it was a brain fart or something, but it's Leroy Jethro GIBBS, not "Biggs". You probably just transposed the letters.

    Abby Scuitto (Pauley Perrette) plays a seemingly flighty and quite spankable woman on the show, but she's really the smartest one in the room, very much a genius and easily as intelligent as two or three of the others put together. She just acts girlish around Gibbs and he acts a bit of a father figure for her. Her age on the show isn't clear but Pauley just turned forty-five recently. She easily comes across as a good ten or fifteen years younger, doesn't she? Pam Dawber recently guest-starred on Robin William's new show and I have to say she still seems "Mindy"-ish to me, maybe a few years older.

    I'm sure Kim can cobble up a suitable certificate on the 'net to send to Mark Harmon... ;-)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and I have now corrected the surname of the NCIS character. Fingers and brain clearly were not cooperating when I first wrote it. I was very surprised to see Pauley Perrette's real age. I put her in her early 30's at the most.

    ReplyDelete