Sunday, 6 July 2014

The evolution of a fantasy



Hello lovelies! It's been far too long since Aunty posted one of her random ramblings, so here's one for you all to ponder and enjoy.

In recent times I've made the acquaintance of a Frenchman called Jean-Jacques. Some of you may have heard of him, he was the one who introduced me to the spanking artist Zerte, and he's manipulated and captioned a picture here featuring me spanking him.

He recently captioned and altered a Zerte image doing the same thing. It comes in three parts. Here is the original, with the English captions courtesy of Jean-Jacques.





I have to make them large so that the captions can be read, it's still a little difficult, but any bigger and they dot fit on the page, hopefully we don't lose too much resolution. This is Zerte's original strip with the French captions being altered to English. Jean-Jacques English is far better than my French, so I hope you will forgive a few mistakes in his translation. I find them rather charming actually.

Now whether or not this actually happened to Zerte or he saw or heard of it or maybe it's just a fantasy I do not know, but it's sill a wonderful drawing and short story.

Now here is Jean-Jacques first alteration of the final panel.


As many people do, he's put himself in the position of the spankee (it's a kind of fan fiction really) and made me the spanker. This time the crime is Jean-Jacques not working on his English enough to satisfy his rather strict teacher Aunty Andrea.

He then took it a step further and manipulated the image of the teacher.


I'm quite flattered by this and I find it rather cute.

Many thanks to Jean-Jacques for the words and Zerte for the images.

Hope this brightened up your day as much as 'Andrea' brightened up 'Jean-Jacques' bottom.

Love,
Aunty Andrea
XXXX

6 comments:

  1. I think it's cute too. It's nice to have the English translation of the captioning in addition to the wonderful drawings.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it, Phil. It was so nice of Jean-Jacques to do it and then allow me to publish it.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad that it pleases to you and your followers. Cute blog and kind persons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to thank you again Jean-Jacques for doing this and letting me publish it. Is that Voltaire in your little avatar?

      Delete
  3. Wow, this one is amazing, thank you.....just terrific and love the spanking
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete