Sunday, 3 August 2014

What's in a name?

Quite a bit if the result of this month's SotY nominee is anything to judge by.

I've been a very naughty Aunty and this is up far too late, but I am busy getting ready for my vacation and as a result no SotM in August. That will return with me in September.

I had some very deserving nominations this month, but there can only be one winner (well except for that time when we had two) and this month more of you wanted to see either give a spanking or be spanked by Miss Andie MacDowell.

Andie's quite close to my heart, because we share a name and she represents me here on the blog.

Thank you to Jean-Jacques for nominating Miss MacDowell.

What do any of you know about Andie, though?


Her career in front of the camera began in the early 80's as a model and here she is steaming up the lens good and proper. Sultry is the word that comes to mind.



Then she went into acting and her big breakthrough was being chosen as the female lead alongside Gerard Depardieu in Green Card. For some reason every time I see that picture I think he's carrying her off for a spanking. Gerard just seems like that type of guy.



All dolled up for a wedding, maybe four of them with a funeral thrown in for good measure. Four Weddings and a Funeral is one of her best known films and one that definitely made her A list material. I always wanted to see her spank Hugh Grant, he just needs it, as well as soap his mouth out for the f word laced opening of the film.


In recent years she's become the face of L'Oreal cosmetics and her classical features are definitely a good advertisement for the product. It's a shame that she doesn't act more, because I could listen to her soft Southern drawl forever.


Now she's over 50 and fabulous. I would love to see her spanking some sense into some of the modern starlets. We've had a few candidates for that firm sensible lap and that stern matronly palm in the ranks of the SotY nominees both this year and last year.

So did we get it right and would you all like to see Andie giving the spankings out?

Love,
Aunty Andrea
XXXX

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't imagine giving a spanking to such a perfect Southern lady, at least partially because I can't see her doing anything to deserve one. Now if she were to ask me for one, I would certain oblige, gratefully and immediately. I CAN however see her delivering good, old-fashioned, Southern-style discipline to any number of naughty bottoms, male and female.

    Count this as a vote for Andie as a spanker...

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally vote Andie and everytime I see a commercial, the spank shop comes to mind.......
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete