Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Back to Reality


Hello! Yes, I am back from Merry Old England.

I had a positively lovely time, but now it's back home and back to business. For those of you awaiting email replies from me, rest assured that once I get on top of things I shall respond. I think there are a couple of things to be posted and I'll get to those too. At present I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, that's the one bad thing about having a long overseas holiday, so much to reorganise when you come home again.

Kim should be along with an update soon as well. She's as overwhelmed as I am at being back to work.

I leave you with this lovely Ron Wilson drawing that sums up things at the shop at present.


Love,
Aunty Andrea XXX

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Aunty. Hope you had a good time...

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee...glad you are back, spank away ma'am.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete