Sunday, 14 September 2014

September update (sort of) from Kimberley Susan


No, I didn't get lost on a beach and forget to come back, although it wasn't for lack of trying.

My goodness, Aunty and I have barely had time to catch our breath since we got back home. The shop has been rather like the below photograph.


As regards the blog. We have a Seegee story to post, and another one from a follower that Aunty is editing before publication. We're also trying to think of what we want for the SotM in October. More on that later in the month, I am sure.

Mum said since we got back we've had to book double sessions like this one from CF Shots to try and catch up.


Those two girls, despite not being actually related do remind me of the Waynwright twins.

Well, nose back to the grindstone. Think of me as I close with this image from Exclusive Education.


Love until October,
Kimberley Susan.
XXX

2 comments: