Wednesday, 1 October 2014

October Update (not from Kimberley Susan)


Buon giorno! Now as you may have guessed from the picture and the greeting I am not Kimberley. She told me that as she did an update less than a month ago that maybe I could look after this month's update, so here we are. She's burning the bottoms and I am watching reception and writing an update for Andrea's blog.

For those who don't know me, I haven't ever written here before, although I was introduced to long time readers by Seegee in the story of my employment and trial period at the shop, I am Maria Sculiatta. Part time receptionist/spanker (or as Kimberley styles herself discipline consultant) and full time Mamma.

My family is very important to me and as a Mamma I have tanned the bottoms of my bambini whenever they required it. I feel here at the shop I can give back to the community that has given to me and I am able to utilise the skills I learned as a Mamma to four delightful bambini.


Now Miss Lina posing her with a freshly reddened posterior is a blonde, not a brunette, although I have always longed for fair hair, but this is what I believe we promote at the shop. Firm and fair discipline with a smile and a hot red bottom.

Kimberley told me I had to include this next photo, although I'm not sure exactly why.


Kimberley has an obsession with drop seat pyjamas, but if she turned up with a pair like this I think her Mamma Gabrielle would do exactly what was done to this young lady and take the seat down and thoroughly heat her globes up for her.

Andrea has asked me to tell everyone that Seegee has a new Spank Shop story for this month and that the SotY is back and she wants nominations for deserving women of any age. So that's ladies you want to see spanked.

Apparently this picture should get you thinking:



I'm quite a fan of home style kitchen spankings, so this picture made me smile.


Again she's a blonde. I just love her expression, that cheeky wink. I don't think she's getting ready to give a spanking, though. That spatula just isn't right. She needs a good old fashioned wooden spoon.

Before I say ciao for now I will pose a question for you all to ponder in the mean time:


Amore, from Zia Maria.
XXXX

4 comments:

  1. Elizabeth Hasselbeck strikes me as one of the most overdue privileged proudly selfish spoiled brats on the planet in need of a trip to the Spank Shop! Maybe to receive her long overdue Lifetime Bratchievement Award?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buon giorno, Signora Sculiatta! Glad to see you contributing to the blog. I guess you're the only one who didn't get a holiday in August, and I hope the others aren't boring you with tales from theirs.

    In answer to your question, the answer is, sadly, no (except in my fantasies). However, If I were to, Aunty Andrea can confirm you're exactly the type that I would like to administer it. ;-)

    As for the SoY, Amanda Bynes comes to mind for her recent antics, not to mention the over-opinionated, obnoxious Rosie O'Donnell, who is way more of a brat than Elizabeth Hasselbeck could ever hope to be.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Love the update and pictures, thank you.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm being terribly neglectful of my blog and my followers of late. I do apologise. Your comments and participation are appreciated and the nominations for the SotM have been noted.

    ReplyDelete